14

1) Fourteen, Mediterranean (Second update)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  14. Mediterranean

  Even if two people are reluctant to see each other, they still have to attend every dinner party.

  Dong Chaoming cut off the asparagus and took a bite of the shrimp. He was not picky about food and could eat anything. Yu Chu's mother liked to watch him eat the most. It gave her more confidence in her cooking skills every time. Miss Yu Chu's appetite barely moved except for her favorites. Dong Chaoming controlled himself not to glance at Yu Chu who was diagonally across the corner, and lowered his head to focus on his plate. After clearing the contents of the dinner plate, he unconsciously cast his gaze forward.

  Yu Chu's hair was tied back, revealing two small ears. She forked half of an asparagus and put it to her lips, biting into her mouth in small bites. The green vegetables were soaked in olive oil, shiny and moist, and were covered by red lips. The hoop in the middle cast a hazy filter in Dong Chaoming's eyes. He forced himself to tear off the gaze stuck on Yu Chu's lips and throw it elsewhere, unable to help but spit on himself.

  The meal was extremely painful for him. He had self-esteem and even more shame. As usual, the two people cleaning up in the kitchen were not willing to say a word to each other. The whole space was filled with suffocating silence.

  Dong Chaoming's sudden sound was not as loud as the sound of water. Yu Chu thought he was hallucinating, and turned around to look at the person washing dishes over there, "What did you say?" "

  I

  said," Dong Chaoming turned off the switch, and the sound of water disappeared instantly, " What would you do if I surpassed you and ranked first in grade at the end of the semester?"

  Yu Chu heard clearly, walked slowly to Dong Chaoming and sorted the tableware in the bowl into the cupboard one by one. She just thought that Dong Chaoming was going crazy again. Just ignore it. Dong Chaoming walked around behind her and circled people with his height advantage. His words were filled with all his self-esteem, "

  How about we make a bet? Let's bet on whether I can be the first."

  Yu Chu looked like he was being beaten from behind. The boy is held in his arms, his eyes intertwined. It might be mistaken for a silly scene from some youth movie. The dialogue in this scene should be sweet and make people blush, but these two people are destined not to have a romance. In fact After being at odds with each other for several years, they only exchanged heated words,

  "Stop dreaming, your ten thousand-year-old fourth brother will be a Bodhisattva. Think about it realistically."

  "Don't you dare to bet with me?"

  Yu Chu raised his left foot and kicked Dong Chaoming hard on the side of his ankle. The pain made Dong Chaoming jump up. Yu Chu raised his eyebrows and smiled provocatively, "

  You don't deserve to bet with me."

  Dong Chaoming heard the volcano erupting in his mind. The sound, the hot lava burned his nerves, and smoke was rising from the top of his head. Yu Chu, he vowed to humiliate her severely.

  He swore.

  Dong Chaoming

  staged an inspirational idol drama on his own. There was still nearly a month before the final exam. Dong Chaoming devoted himself to the review with a desire to win that was not aroused in Dong Chenlei. Even the most troublesome politics on weekdays They all know it by heart.

  Chu Yi was tied up in the endless training for the math competition. He could only be let out for lunch. During dinner, he just shouted that Lao Tian was crazy, "It's really damning. Lao Tian actually

  left ten extra Napoleon triangles for us to solve. Kill." I'll forget it."

  Dong Chaoming paused. Yu Chu seemed to have signed up for the competition. In his sight, Chu Yi had a dozen white papers in his hand, with complex planes printed on the top. Dong Chaoming paused. Yu Chu seemed to have also signed up for the competition. In his sight, Chu Yi had a dozen pieces of white paper on his hand, with complex graphics printed on the top.

"Yu Chu is really a fairy. She even found two sets of questions to do every day. Doesn't she have 48 hours a day?"

Dong Chaoming pretended not to hear and concentrated on eating. Yu Chu has really been focusing on the competition recently, ignoring anyone at all, especially Dong Chaoming.

Chu Yi didn't ask about it that day, but Dong Chaoming was still obsessed with finding Yu Chu. When Yu Chu was mentioned, he pretended to inquire unintentionally.

"Why do I feel that your relationship with Yu Chu has become more tense?

D

ong Chaoming's eyes burned when he mentioned this. He was fooled by Chu Yi and rushed up to reach his face to Yu Chu's hand and was slapped. He could still lick his face and ask,

"You believed your lies, I..."

Chu Yi unexpectedly caught a big fish. He was gloating about his misfortune and made a clear statement.

"Hey, what kind of bullshit friends are you and Yu Chu? I guessed it right then, and you still pretended to be with me."
Dong Chaoming was so frustrated that his nose twitched with anger and he broke jars and smashed them.

"So what."

"You're not really going to ask her if she has a crush on you, are you?"

"Isn't that what you analyzed? Are you guys working together to trick me?"

Chu Yi almost smiled and pouted,

"I made it all up, no, what did Yu Chu say?"

Dong Chaoming's face was so dark that he was about to break the chopsticks in his hand, and he shut his mouth tightly to protect his remaining self-esteem.

Chu Yi laughed out loud, his curiosity aroused. He must know all the conversations today,I bought a new game laptop and added my account. How about I lend it to you for a few days?"

The game book is nothing, he is a noble mobile phone player, I won’t tell him even if I beat him to death.

"...how many days?"

"Three weeks."

"One month, one month okay?"

Chu Yi risked his life and exchanged his jokes for a lifetime. It was so worth it.

"She said she doesn't want to fall in love with the eighth grader."

"puff"

Chu Yi really couldn't hold it in. If Dong Chaoming hadn't looked so pitiful across from him, he might have burst into laughter that shook the earth.

Yu Chu is Yu Chu, Dong Chaoming’s eternal nemesis.

"Awesome," Chu Yi almost wanted to pull up a banner and write the words "Goddess Yu Chu" in big words, and sighed sincerely, "Yu Chu is so awesome."

He happily wrote out the password and put it on the table. Dong Chaoming picked up the small piece of paper, feeling like he was picking up the self-esteem he had sold.At the same time, Yu Zhuyue, who was sitting near them, took off his spoon and dropped it to the ground. There was a "ding" sound, and he could hardly believe his ears.