51

1) Fifty-one, East Longitude_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  Fifty-one, East

  Longitude On the day of the college entrance examination, Yu Chu walked out of the examination room and immediately found her parents holding flowers. She walked over, and Gu Hui was even more excited than she was. She couldn't help but have red eyes when she handed out the flowers. Yu Chu was patted on the shoulder by Yu Haohang,

  "Thank you for your hard work, Xiao Chu."

  Yu Chu followed her parents step by step towards the parking space, and the school where she was busy writing fifteen minutes ago gradually disappeared from the view of the car window. .

  The days of waiting for results were long. Dong Chaoming was packed up and thrown to practice driving after the exam. Yu Chu was unwilling and not interested in learning. She would rather study at home. The first time Dong Chaoming went to practice, he didn’t understand the dangers involved. He went there in the afternoon and almost learned it in the car. Later, he learned the lesson and completely succumbed. He got up earlier in the morning and practiced until eleven o’clock, and then disappeared immediately. The coach couldn’t hold him back, and he was so depressed. Chu often watched Dong Chaoming practice with his family's car at night. Dong Chaoming was sincere, and Uncle Dong also held on to the handle as if to save his life when he hit the brakes at the slightest disagreement. Chu Yi was eagerly encouraged by Dong Chaoming to sign up, but it turned out that he slept too soundly in the theory class and the impromptu surprise was of no use. He just stuck to the theory and went abroad to travel.

  The Yu Chu family was also planning to take Yu Chu on a trip, but Yu Chu roundly refused. Yu's father had a clear idea in his mind. Even Gu Hui had already guessed the reason. The two families were supposed to be together, but Dong Chenlei really couldn't spare the time. , had to give up. Now that Yu Chu refuses, there is only one explanation. She wants to be with Dong Chaoming.

  Yu Haohang used to like Dong Chaoming, but now he doesn't like Dong Chaoming. Yu Chu ran out every day on time. Yu Haohang pushed up his glasses but hesitated, but Gu Hui pushed them down. She scolded,

  "Isn't Chao Ming's child very good? Besides, he has finished the college entrance examination. You kept an eye on him during the two months before the college entrance examination. It's so tight, why do you care now?"

  Yu Haohang snorted from his nose, no matter what Dong Chaoming's face looked like, in his eyes, he was just a pig coveting his cabbage.

  Yu Chu sat by the bed and waited for someone. Dong Chaoming rushed into the bathroom as soon as he arrived at the hotel. The place where he practiced was too far away from home. Dong Chaoming couldn't bear the feeling of sweat all over his body, so he simply bought a room in the hotel next door and washed it every day. Take a shower and then go back.

  It sounded reasonable, but Yu Chu always felt it was an excuse.

  The door of the bathroom opened, and white steam filled the air like a thick mist. Before Yu Chu put down the book in his hand, Dong Chaoming wetly clung to it. She held half of the book in her right hand and lifted it up in the air. Dong Chaoming exerted force on Yu Chu's ankle. Dragging down, Yu Chu was no match for him, and he sank into the soft mattress of the hotel. Dong Chaoming neatly put away the books in Yu Chu's hand and locked them on the cabinet. He reached out to hold her free right hand and put it on his neck.

  "Dong Chaoming, you have to..."

  Yu Chu was a little annoyed. It was the first time she came to accompany Dong Chaoming. He said it was too hot and brought her here to wait. She didn't think much about it and stayed here obediently. But Dong Chaoming came back. His true colors were revealed, and he coaxed her into feeling dizzy. She let him succeed in a daze, and she was so weak that she almost spent the night in a hotel.