11

1) Eleven, between ten degrees of north and south latitude (micro-h)_Wanzhou Menghualu (campus H)

  11. Between Ten Degrees of North and South Latitude (micro h)

  After the monthly exam, the school took a half-day holiday. During this rare chunk of time, Yu Chu stayed at home and devoted himself to the newly purchased competition questions.

  The week before, Yu Chu was reviewing the scope of the monthly exam while doing the more basic competition multiple-choice questions. He found that there was no routine to follow, so he temporarily decided to put the big questions aside. Now that the monthly exam is over, she has more energy to devote to comparison. In the afternoon, Yu Chu plans to summarize the frequency of all question types so that she can prepare for the big questions.

  Her thinking is not as good as other contestants such as Chu Yi, but her carefulness and perseverance are definitely far beyond them.

  After studying attentively for two hours, the sunlight reflected from the bay window hit Yu Chu's desk at an unbiased angle. Yu Chu felt it was dazzling, so he stood up and went to the window to close the innermost gauze curtain, and the light suddenly became soft. The water in the glass had already become cold. Yu Chu picked up the glass. She was about to have her period, so it was better not to drink cold water. She planned to go downstairs to pour another glass of warm water.

  Dong Chaoming was sent to deliver Su Zhihan's freshly baked egg tarts. He had already reached the entrance when he suddenly heard the sound of slippers on the stairs going downstairs. He stopped and looked over as if reflexively. With just one glance, he was completely stunned. , the empty box in his hand fell to the ground with a muffled sound.

  There were only two people in the Yu family, Yu Chu and Gu Hui. Yu Chu didn't bother to wear the rows of grand clothes in the wardrobe, so he just randomly pulled on a suspender skirt. It seemed that Gu Hui had bought her for her birthday a few years ago. Because the lining of the big skirt and the outer skirt were too exaggerated, Yu Chu had long piled them up in the corner without touching them, leaving only the lining for daily wear for comfort.

  Yu Chu was attracted by the sound and saw Dong Chaoming nailed there, his fair face flushed red, his black and white pupils full of disbelief.

  What's wrong with him?

  "Why are you at my house?"

  Dong Chaoming hurriedly picked up the box, his voice hoarse,

  "You put on your clothes."

  The mouse rushed out of Yu's house as fast as a cat.

  "んàιτàKa bundle 30.cδм"

  Yu Chu was slow and had no consciousness of Dong Chaoming being a member of the opposite sex, but Dong Chaoming was not.

  He had been distractedly paying attention to Yu Chu during this period. Too many details made him convinced that Yu Chu had a crush on him and couldn't help himself. He automatically attributed this accident to Yu Chu seducing him

  .

  Dong Chaoming rushed into his room, closed the door with his backhand, and hit his back against the black door as if he had lost all strength. The blush on his face didn't go away at all, and when he closed his eyes, his mind was filled with the scene just now.

  Yu Chu was not wearing underwear. Just walked down empty.

  The suspender skirt on her body was made of very little material. Two thin straps were stuck at the collarbone. Her fair and round shoulders were completely exposed. Her chest was curved like a hill, and two sharp points protruded from the tulle. The translucent color almost turned Dong Chaoming's eyes red.

  He was healthy physically and mentally, and he didn't miss any of the pornographic thoughts a high school boy should have. How could he not know what those two pills were.

  Dong Chaoming was lit on fire by the innocent Yu Chu, and his whole body burned.

  んàιτàKa bundle 30.cδм

  Yu Chu knocked on Dong Chaoming’s door. Dong Chaoming was sleepy, but he saw the person outside the door.
Yu Chu knocked on Dong Chaoming's door. Dong Chaoming was drowsy, but he suddenly woke up when he saw the person outside the door.

"...How did you come?"

Yu Chu was still wearing the skirt she wore in the afternoon, and her lips were red.

Dong Chaoming was at a loss, the tips of his ears turned red again, and his eyes evaded.

"Didn't I tell you to get dressed? What if someone sees you?"

It’s not okay to be seen by others, but it’s okay to be seen by him?
The Yu Chu in front of him did not shoot cold shots like he expected. Instead, he pulled his collar close to Dong Chaoming. His heart was in his throat, his eyes widened, and the hands at his side were clenched into fists. Dead tight.

Yu Chu gently left a red mark on his cheek. Dong Chaoming felt as if he was struck by lightning. He watched Yu Chu hook his hands motionlessly, and the shoulder straps swayed down. The suspender skirt could not bear the gravity and fell to his feet. , like a piece of rag.

The girl only has a pair of underwear left on her body, her shoulders and neck lines are at right angles, and her waist is light.
Feeling an unbearable vulnerability, Dong Chaoming couldn't help but stare at Yu Chu's exposed breasts. The nipples that had been hiding behind the tulle in the afternoon to seduce him were now clearly standing in front of his eyes. His throat rolled, and his body seemed to have fallen into magma and was about to be swallowed up.

He took a step forward, and his hands were pulled by the strong malice erupting in his body like a puppet. He reached towards the petite body of Yu Chu's chest. He wanted to hold the two troubled balls in his hands, play with them, and knead them. , and Yu Chu's whole body should be trapped in his arms and toyed with by him just like that day.
Just when Dong Chaoming's fingers were about to touch Yu Chu's skin, the person in front of him suddenly smiled like a little fox and disappeared suddenly.

Dong Chaoming opened his eyes suddenly.

The blackout curtains did their best to block the dim light outside the window. In the dark room, desks, chairs, single sofas, and carpets were all lying coldly in their positions. Only the owner of this room was breathing hard. fiery.
Dong Chaoming sunk into the pillow and rested for a few minutes before he truly became clear.

Trembling, he opened the summer quilt that was blocking his crotch. The fact before him broke his last bit of luck and turned into a mess.

"Hold."

Dong Chaoming closed his eyes in despair.

He realized sadly this morning.

He's finished.

Yu Chu really succeeded.