46

1) Forty-six, Mirage_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  46. Mirage

  Yu Chu is not a procrastinator. She likes to make prompt decisions, face things head-on, and never escape.

  But people always have pain points. Yu Chu’s pain point is always the missing father figure in the family. Yu Haohang is always busy with social activities and seeing endless patients. When she was a child, she even envied Dong Chaoming’s father’s high-pressure education. At least, in the end, At least his father valued him more than anything else. He was not like her father, whose tastes she liked were still in elementary school far away. Yu Chu had not touched the snacks he occasionally bought for several years, but she did not want to waste this sudden concern. Put on a smile and accept it. I don’t know any details about her studies. The only thing I care about is her ranking and total score. He likes to talk big truths to her, but he can't always give her the encouragement that Yu Chu wants.

  Yu Chu didn't understand him, and her impression of her father was always alienated, so that they would become silent after just a few words of conversation.

  Such a father, when news about him was relayed to Yu Chu by an outsider, Yu Chu's first reaction was not to trust her father. It was a thick, slapped shame on her face, as if the fragile flesh and blood had been peeled off under the cold armor. After reading it all, I still have to add, "It's nothing more than that."

  Who should she trust? How could she ask for an exit?

  Yu Chu could only carefully discern the identity of the other person when his father answered the phone, and he was filled with a sense of distrust when his father was about to go out again. It was something that could be solved with just a long conversation, but she was walking on thin ice and gritted her teeth, not daring to ask.

  In the first exam at the beginning of the school year, Yu Chu fell outside the top five. It shocked many people. Gu Hui was the most alarmed and asked her if she had been feeling uncomfortable recently. Yu Chu couldn't answer and just said that she hadn't performed well.

  Yu Haohang sat next to him and snorted coldly,

  "It's not that I didn't perform well, it's because I was trapped by that boy from the Dong family and didn't have the heart to study." "

  What?"

  Gu Hui's eyes widened and she turned to ask her husband,

  "What is this?" What do you mean?"

  Yu Haohang glanced at Yu Chu, who was frozen on the sofa, and coughed dryly,

  "Ask her, she knows best what I mean."

  Gu Hui hesitated,

  "Xiao Chu... you and Is Chao Ming true?"

  The news was like thunder. Gu Hui's shock overwhelmed all emotions and she only wanted to verify it, but Yu Chu was like a spark plugged into a socket that suddenly exploded, flashing white and burning rapidly. Hands full of black.

  Yu Chu seemed to have reached puberty late. He couldn't control his contradictory emotions and shouted in the direction of Yu Haohang,

  "What qualifications do you have to care about me?"

  Yu's parents were stunned for a moment, and Yu Chu had already turned around and ran back upstairs. , Yu Haohang’s fingers banged on the coffee table, unable to hide his anger that was almost out of control, “I can’t stand any criticism anymore. Do