20

1) Twenty, Ruapehu (micro H)_Wanzhou Menghualu (campus H)

  20. Ruapehu (micro H)

  Dong Chaoming let go of her hand and waited for her to make her own decision. Yu Chu grabbed his shirt tightly, and her nails almost pushed through Dong Chaoming's school uniform and dug into his flesh. Dong Chaoming's eyes were burning. , as if feeling no pain. Yu Chu lowered her body. In fact, she didn't have much body to lower herself. She even had her private parts rubbed. Yu Chu struggled to squeeze out the words of begging for mercy, "Please."

  Dong

  Chaoming remained unmoved,

  "No. Are you willing? Then let's go out. There is no difference between being under the camera and outside." He was about to

  pick her up. How could no one pass by backstage? The host's voice in front was as close as if there was only a wall between them. Yu Chu Panicking, she grabbed his arm and shook her head violently,

  "No, no, I'll do it."

  Yu Chu's green and white fingers took the initiative to remove the tie, tremblingly unbuttoned the first button, revealing the silver necklace, Dong Chaoming drew on her vagina The circular rubbing made Yu Chu couldn't help but soften her body. She couldn't even unbutton the buttons, and they were swaying. The silver luster rolled on her fair skin. His eyes turned red, and he pinched her nub hard, "Go on and untie it.

  " ."

  Yu Chu untied the second one, and her breasts were half leaking. By the time she untied the third one, Dong Chaoming had already moved his head to lick the upper edge of her breasts, making Yu Chu's face flush red and trembling. Refusing to continue, Dong Chaoming felt that the underwear was in the way, so he reached out to untie it, but it was difficult to cooperate with one hand, and he was sweating profusely and couldn't untie it. Yu Chu was stared at by him, pretending not to understand his eyes. Dong Chaoming took a bite of her breasts, revealing his true nature. He directly pushed up his bra, and Yu Chu was forced to reveal all the scenery on her chest.

  Dong Chaoming was biting his nipples above, and he was rubbing his fragile and sensitive flesh points below. Yu Chu was forced by the pleasure that shot up from his tailbone to make his teeth tremble and his heart beat faster.

  Yu Chu and Dong Chaoming explored the secrets of the body in confusion and sobriety. Perhaps because it was their first experience, there was a sense of depravity and purity in the entanglement.

  Dong Chaoming inserted his finger into the hole. She was dripping water and the hole was soaked. If, if he could penetrate her, use his desire to penetrate her, fuck her until she cries, begs for mercy, or actively clamps her pussy to let him cum faster. No matter which one, Dong Chaoming has dreamed of it.

  His fingers picked at the flesh of the hole, inserted a little and then pulled out. Yu Chu's entire breasts were about to be bitten off by Dong Chaoming.

  "Be gentle...be gentle."

  The bulge in Dong Chaoming's pants was so hard that it hurt, and he stepped up He stopped serving Yu Chu, and pushed his fingers in a little more, tossing her tender flesh with restraint but without restraint. Yu Chu's hands were eager to grab something to vent the tide of desire, and she hugged her tightly. Dong Chaoming's neck, hands folded and tightly grasping his clothes.

  "Stop it. No more."

  Dong Chaoming suppressed his violent thoughts and used two fingers to insert. The forbidden area that Yu Chu developed for the first time couldn't bear it and tried to tighten it to exclude foreign objects. , Dong Chaoming rushed in with two fingers almost brutally, picking at the flesh wall of the hole, the soft flesh squirmed, and the water flowing deep in the body wet Dong Chaoming's hands, making it an emotional mud.

  Yu Chu was shivering, trying to clamp Dong Chaoming's messy hand, but the boy broke it apart forcefully, opening his legs wide to reveal his private parts.

“Be obedient. ”

Spitting out the delicate breasts in his mouth, Dong Chaoming untied the belt buckle neatly with one hand. The sound of metal collision aroused Yu Chu's fear. He unzipped the zipper and let out the desire to clamor for a long time. The long one was holding an ugly head, and the blue bandage cloth on it made it look more acceptable.Terrifying. Yu Chu didn't dare to look more, shrinking his body, avoiding the hot hard stick like a survival.

“camera. . . There is a camera. . . ”

“It didn't open. ”

Feeling Yu Chu's intention to hide, the speed in the acupuncture point became faster punitively. Yu Chu couldn't handle it. He was almost forced to orgasm by him. A lot of water sprayed out of her body, sticky and greasy, and her eyes were blurred. Her brain was as short as water leaking in and out of electricity.road.

“Yu Chu, do you use your hands or your legs?" ”

Dong Chaoming's multiple-choice question was thrown to her, Yu Chu was confused and didn't understand it a little bit.,

“. . What do you mean? ”
Squeezing into a monster between her legs, Dong Chaoming directly helped her make a decision. She clamped Yu Chu in a different posture with her legs, stuck her penis in the soft flesh between Yu Chu's legs, and couldn't wait to start thrusting.
A hideous meat stick was pulled out between Yu Chu's white and tender legs. The erotic visual impact directly made Dong Chaoming dizzy. He stretched out his hand behind to twist Yu Chu's buttocks. An evil fire in his body couldn't get out.,

“Clamp a little more. ”

Dong Chaoming was ordering her.

Yu Chu saw the male genitals up close for the first time. Now it galloped between her legs. Yu Chu was a little physically afraid, unconsciously listening to Dong Chaoming's words, she clamped her legs and endured a more severe impact. . Desire rubbed the tender meat and ground the place red, but it was always almost there.

Dong Chaoming heard the whimper in Yu Chu's throat, leaned over to peck her mouth, raised the meat stick up, and rubbed her legs. As soon as he touched Yu Chu's shellfish, his desire shook with excitement, and the top spit out lewd water, mixed with Yu Chu's body fluids.It flowed all the way down the side of the leg.
"Dong Chaoming. . Do you fucking dare? ”

Yu Chu was so scared that he called his name, Dong Chaoming held his penis, slid his glans along the seam of his hips, and was caught off guard when he reached a small mouth that seemed to suck people.

Dong Chaoming's brain went blank for an instant, and his horse's eyes relaxed. Dong Chaoming hurriedly held the stick to change direction and shot all the semen to the ground at his feet.
The air was quiet for a while.

How could this happen.

That's it. . How many minutes?

Dong Chaoming was so happy and wanted to cry and wanted to strangle himself.

The sound of music on the stage in front of her echoed in the backstage, and Yu Chu actually recalled the sequence of the program very soberly in a state of lust. The music in her ear reminded her that what was going on outside was Yu Yiyue's dance.