chapter 9

1) 9. Density Flow (Second Update)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  9. Density Flow

  Yu Chu ate less for dinner and had a lot of time left.

  Yu Chu went to Tian Zuohao with a dozen mathematics papers and vividly remembered the questions he was going to ask.

  He knocked on the door twice with his fingers, turned the handle and entered the office.

  "Teacher Tian."

  Tian Zuohao was sorting out the lesson plan when he saw Yu Chu coming and stopped writing,

  "Yu Chu is here to ask questions. Bring it to me to see."

  Yu Chu nodded, unfolded the paper in his arms and put it on the table. Tian Zuohao Already aware of Yu Chu's habit, he found the question circled with a three-corner and began to study the question.

  He told her some ideas. Yu Chu was a diligent student, and she could figure out which knowledge points she needed to apply. Tian Zuohao, who had lost her place in the previous test, asked for her papers to check and found that she had no problems with the single math subject. She also solved the big questions in a step-by-step manner, but her handwriting was not as neat as before. Tian Zuohao glanced out of the corner of his eye and saw a brochure tucked into his bookcase, and thought about it.

  "Yu Chu, there is a math competition recently. It is quite valuable. The teacher thinks that it will be no problem to win a prize with your level. Do you want to give it a try?" For the competition, Yu Chu chose composition for the first time in high school. It was a somewhat obscure topic

  . Yu Chu revised it several times before he was satisfied. He won the first prize and was commended for a month by Ya Cheng Gao's big screen. Yu Chu's idea of solving the problem was stuck for a moment, and he carefully browsed the brochure handed over by Teacher Tian. It is indeed valuable. Yu Chu has studied the independent admissions regulations of her target university, and this name is mentioned in it.

  Yu Chu's mathematical thinking is average but she excels in hard work. She wins by the quantity of questions. She has always been cautious about such competitions in mathematics subjects. She only participated in them twice from elementary school to junior high school. Choosing a competition will require more effort and may not result in equivalent rewards. Yu Chu held the spine of his book and considered it carefully.

  "There is still some time before the end of the semester. There is only one month to take the exam, so there is still enough time to prepare."

  I am about to be my senior year, and I am even less energetic. This is always an opportunity, and it will be recognized by others when it is written on my resume.

  "I'm participating."

  Tian Zuohao nodded happily, took out a registration form, signed the proof of school attendance and handed it to her,

  "Send the registration fee to the monitor. The specific time is written on the back. Please read it carefully."

  "Teacher believes in you."

  Yu Chu took it, packed up the papers he had spread out on the table, and thanked the teacher,

  "Thank you, teacher, I'll go back to self-study first."

  Tian Zuohao's office is a bit far away from Class 7, Grade 2, and Yu Chu just walked through the corridor in the evening. The bell for self-study rang. Yu Chu climbed up to the fifth floor and saw the people patrolling the student union from a distance. He couldn't help but quicken his pace and ducked in through the back door closer to the stairs.