19

1) Nineteen, Kilimanjaro (micro H)_Wanzhou Menghualu (campus H)

  19. Kilimanjaro (micro H)

  Yu Chu adjusted his clothes at the end, listened to the person next to him emphasizing the direction of getting off the stage for the last time, took a deep breath, and followed the light onto the stage.

  The stage was dark. Yu Chu bowed to the audience in the middle, walked to the podium on the right side of the stage, and began her third and final opening speech.

  "The last year of my stay in Yacheng is destined to be a year written with struggle. I will look up to the sky and burn the flame of youth with an unyielding attitude." Yu Chu's speech every year is the same as her own

  , Sweat in exchange for reward is the eternal theme. Dong Chaoming sat sideways and couldn't see Yu Chu's front face clearly. He could only face her profile. Maybe it was because the light was not warm, and she was as alienated as a cold moon.

  At the end of his speech, Yu Chu bowed again. Dong Chaoming stared at the silver chain that came out of her collar when she leaned over. He knew about that necklace. It was a New Year's gift from his mother the year before last. He could almost follow the exposed small She imagined it in full view, a thin silver chain with a wheel-shaped pendant, lying on her collarbone, and underneath were the breasts he had licked.

  In the spotlight, she looked like an inviolable saint, but in Dong Chaoming's eyes, she was like a saint who had her cross taken away from her, and could only be manipulated by others.

  Dong Chaoming felt a secret pleasure amidst the thunderous applause from the audience. Only he had seen the other side of Yu Chu, only he had ever touched her.

  Chu Yi, who was applauding, felt a dark shadow rising next to him, and turned to look. He happened to grab Dong Chaoming, who was about to walk to the middle, and said, "Where are

  you going from? That's Laotian over there, with a side door and a side door."

  Dong Chaoming froze. , turned around and followed Chu Yi's fingers and slipped through the side door.

  "Remember to go around in a circle. That's the men's bathroom over there." The auditorium of

  Yacheng

  was directly connected to the activity center. After Yu Chu stepped down, he went to the bathroom and threw his speech into the trash. in the barrel. After washing his hands, perhaps because the dryer was too noisy, Yu Chu walked straight out without hearing the footsteps of the visitor.

  "Yu Chu."

  She looked up and was surprised to see Dong Chaoming standing at the door. I looked back at the sign and wondered,

  "Is this the women's bathroom?"

  Isn't the men's bathroom on the other side?

  Dong Chaoming didn't want to find a lame excuse to pretend to have met by chance. He knew better than anyone what his thoughts were.

  Dong Chaoming couldn't control himself, and used brute force to drag Yu Chu to the corner not far away. Yu Chu frowned, pinched his fingers hard, "Let go.

  "

  Yu Chu was imprisoned in the small space by him, familiar The atmosphere made Yu Chu's alarm bells ring. The memory of the island that was forcibly left behind came flooding back, along with the erotic dream.