55

Homepage
< Previous chapter
Back to contents
Next chapter>
Fifty-four, south latitude
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigInsmall
Fifty-four, south latitude

Yacheng High School.

Chu Yi tanned for three degrees on a foreign beach, but it was not so abrupt among the graduates who were all out playing crazy, leaning on the pillars outside the school auditorium and gag with the classmates who were also waiting. From far away to near, the nearby crowd made whispering sounds. Chu Yi noticed the change and moved his eyes. Several figures walked out of the crowd. Chu Yi took a closer look. They were all acquaintances.

Gu Hui and Su Zhihan walked in front. The two of them had obviously prepared carefully and meticulously from head to toe, especially Gu Hui. The bag in her hand was chosen by the one that she would never easily memorize. Her face was full of spring breeze and full of pride in cultivating the first mother in the liberal arts area. But it was not the two people who really attracted Chu Yi, but the two people who followed them. Dong Chaoming rarely wore light-colored clothes. He didn't wear the bells and whistles that Chu Yi had been complaining about. It was refreshing, but his face was not very good-looking, and it was a bit off-putting. Chu Yi said with a tut, and turned to look at the person next to him. With this one look, Chu Yi's eyes almost fell off. Yu Chu dyed her orange-red hair, which was even more red in the sun, and the tail of her hair was curled and hung on her chest, matching her original bright facial features more thoroughly, like fireworks, which made people unable to move their eyes. The expression on his face was still faint, and Dong Chaoming suddenly held his hand for a moment of panic. Chu Yi captured that his expression became intriguing for a moment, and looking at Dong Chaoming's blackened face, there was a burst of pleasure from nowhere.

Yu Chu tugged at Dong Chaoming's hand and tried to pull out the palm of his hand, but he held it tightly. Yu Chu's strength was so insignificant that she asked him in a low voice.,

“What are you doing? ”

Dong Chaoming walked next to her, refused to let go, his tone aggrieved,

“Where's the bracelet I gave you? Why don't you wear it? ”

“My dad didn't allow me to wear it,” Dong Chaoming didn't expect such a reason. Frustrated, Yu Chu caught a glimpse of his expression, and pulled the half hidden in the clothes out of the neckline with his fingers along the upper edge of the necklace, “But he doesn't recognize this." ”

Dong Chaoming swept the silver light reflected on Yu Chu's chest, his face eased a little, staring at her strangely, Yu Chu was afraid that he would do something bold on campus, these two days she had already learned Dong Chaoming's indiscriminate timing, hurriedly staggered his eyes, and looked forward to the familiar.Decisively, the Tirana people came out to divert Dong Chaoming's gaze.,

“Chu Yi is there, are you there? ”

Dong Chaoming looked up, and sure enough, he saw Chu Yi teasing them with a playful look.

The four of them boarded the front porch, and the door was opening from the inside. In the tradition of Yacheng, there is always a parent-teacher meeting for the whole year before applying for the exam after the results are released, but this time the students are also found together. The reason is simple, because of Yu Chu, their living signboard.

There were all literate people present, and the crowd was automatically divided into three groups and walked inward. Dong Chaoming led Yu Chu and mixed in the flow of people. Chu Yi caught up from behind, but the sound was not loud, but the people around him pricked up their ears.,

“The two of you are really a pair of Bi people. ”

“Of course. ”

“. . . ”