33

1) Thirty-three, Barents Sea_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  Thirty-thirty, after the Barents Sea Games, there was the exam. Dong Chaoming memorized politics enthusiastically all night. He always likes to rely on instant memory. In his case, anyway, even if he follows the teacher's plan and progresses half a chapter every day, he will wait until the day of the exam   . He completely forgot about it, he would rather review at his own pace.

  Yu Chu is a typical good student. She not only reviews on time but also memorizes more in advance. She rarely does things for which she is not prepared, and she cannot go to the examination room without being mentally prepared. It was like she had obsessive-compulsive disorder. She didn't want to stop reviewing until the teacher came in to hand out papers. Maybe she would pass the exam, but if she did, she didn't want to let go of the one percent possibility.

  When Yu Chu finished the exam and walked out of the examination room, he caught a glimpse of Dong Chaoming lurking in the corner. His outline was blurry and he could only make out the conspicuous sneakers.

  Yu Chu walked over, but Dong Chaoming was still immersed in sending her messages, one after another, and the phone in Yu Chu's pocket kept vibrating. She couldn't laugh or cry,

  "Stop it."

  When Dong Chaoming heard Yu Chu's voice, he raised his head suddenly, his eyes full of smiles, but he kept the corners of his mouth pressed hard to control his cheekbones from rising to the sky.

  Most of the people in the school have left. There are advantages and disadvantages to the exam. Half of the time is stressful and half of the time is a rare break. If you don't think about going back to check the answers after the exam like Yu Chu, you can have an uninterrupted afternoon. .

  Dong Chaoming's hand quietly touched the back of Yu Chu's hand with his fingertips. Yu Chu's mind was filled with exam questions, especially the two numbers she was unsure about. Without even noticing, she asked the people around her, "What's your last math question?

  " What's the result of the question?"

  Dong Chaoming wanted to hold hands, but saw a man running up the stairs against them. He held Yu Chu's fingertips regretfully and let go, with a bleak tone, "

  Which range?"

  " Hmm."

  "Minus four to negative square root two, one to square root two."

  Yu Chu paused as he walked down the stairs,

  "Why not go to positive infinity?"

  Dong Chaoming reacted very quickly, and quickly grabbed Yu Chu's wrist and pulled it, Avoiding the boy who rushed up in a hurry and almost bumped into her, the boy apologized repeatedly,

  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

  Yu Chu shook his head and signaled that he was fine. The boy must have been really anxious and disappeared in the blink of an eye. Yu Chu straightened up, his head buzzing, and he kept recalling the known conditions on the paper and checking which ones he had missed.

  "a has limits and cannot reach infinity."

  Yu Chu's mood suddenly became depressed,

  "Then I was wrong, I didn't think about it at all."

  Finally, no one was around, and Dong Chaoming was able to hold Yu Chu's hand as he wished,

  "Wan First, I'm wrong, and I'm not 100% right."