42

1) Forty-two, Northwest Wind_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter
  42. Yu Chu

  put on the sweater of the northwest wind school uniform in advance, and more dull colors gradually appeared on the campus. The weather has cooled down without knowing when, and the Asian high pressure may have accumulated over the mainland. The first snow of the year will fall in the north a little later.

  Will it snow in Wanzhou this year?

  Yu Chu put on his clothes and was distracted by the topic of the innovative essay.

  Yu Chu didn't have any emotional ups and downs when facing innovative questions. She was the type to solve problems when faced with them. No matter how the question types changed, Wada Zuohao shouted the same thing every time at the class meeting, and she always fell into the knowledge point. Once you master the knowledge points and find a good breakthrough point, you will eventually be able to solve it easily.

  After returning from the National Day, there were suddenly more rumors in the class. In the bathroom, Yu Chu heard several versions of the story about her and Dong Chaoming from the senior three girls, saying that she was a scheming green tea person who pushed Yu Zhuyue out of the top position, and that she was a good fisherman and had a high rank. , after a few words, it turned out to be the truth. With Yu Zhuyue's continuous decline in several mock exams, rumors that she was hurt by love became more and more popular.

  Every time he heard outsiders making serious arrangements in the corner, Yu Chu felt that they were more ridiculous than before when they pretended to talk about stocks that they didn't understand at all.

  Pu Rui, who was far away on the science floor, knew everything about it and walked across most of the teaching building to check with Dong Chaoming.

  "Dong Chaoming, are you really successful? Isn't that interesting? Why don't I know anything?"

  Pu Rui's voice was a little loud, attracting side glances from the surrounding students. Dong Chaoming pulled him over and turned into the stairwell

  . You are about to sit in our classroom, you are shouting so loudly to get me to surrender."

  Pu Rui's mind quickly turned three times, his eyes widened, and he acted exaggeratedly,

  "Surrender! You really fell in love with Yu Chu early."

  "I Tell me, why did Yu Chu take the initiative to help me find my bag at the last sports meeting? How could she be so kind with her cold personality?"

  Dong Chaoming became unhappy,

  "Do you know how to talk well? Yu Chu can help you find it. Your rag bag is so exaggerated that I can't find another one in the whole school."

  Pu Rui looked at you for a long time and was half angry.

  "You...you don't know how to appreciate it."

  Dong Chaoming hooked his neck and said,

  "You can't appreciate it. , if you dare to spread the word, I will throw all your bags into the river."

  "No, what are you afraid of? It's better than not being caught and showing up, so there is no need to hide it?"

  Dong Chaoming suddenly relaxed a little, what are you afraid of, Lao Tian, Da Da, his parents, Yu Chu's parents, and,

  "Let's talk after the college entrance examination."

  Dong Chaoming lost his interest and let go of Pu Rui, receiving a look of contempt from him,