chapter 4

1) 4. Eastern Siberia_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  The bad relationship between Dong Chaoming and Yu Chu in Eastern Siberia should have started when Yu Chu's family moved here. From then on, Dong Chaoming lived in the shadow of Yu Chu's first place for several years. He was directly promoted from elementary school to junior high school, and they were After being forced to be classmates for six years, I thought that I would finally be free from high school. Unexpectedly, the two families were so excited that they decided not to go to No. 1 Middle School in the city and signed up for Yacheng together. They gritted their teeth and continued to be classmates, with nowhere to go.

  See you at school, see you at home, see you at tutoring.

  Dong Chaoming and Yu Chu really spent their entire lives hating each other on each other.

  The two of them didn't sit across from each other at the table for fear of not being able to swallow their food.

  The parents of the two families were harmonious. The two children were immersed in chewing. There were only four parents communicating during the dinner.

  "Zhihan, how is your sister's energy lately?"

  Gu Hui asked.

  Su Zhihan looked relaxed when she mentioned her sister,

  "She has recovered well recently and has tried to go out. Her sleep quality has also improved a lot. Thanks to my brother-in-law, Dr. Yu's treatment is much better than before." In the third year of Yu Chu's junior year, Aunt Su suddenly arrived

  . The Yu family came to see her father and asked him to go and see their sister. Dong Chaoming's aunt, Su Zhihan's sister, was staying at Dong's house for a while. Su Zhihan was attentive and noticed that her sister seemed to be in good and bad mental state, so she cautiously invited Yu Chu's father immediately. Fortunately, he did. The psychological report showed that he was seriously ill. anxiety disorder. Yu Haohang is a well-known psychiatrist in Wanzhou City, and his fees are extremely expensive. However, because of the good relationship between the two mothers, the money was not confiscated, and he tried his best to treat him for more than a year and almost two years. Now he seems to be getting better. .

  Yu Haohang had a humble expression,

  "As long as you get treatment on time, the constant anxiety will not happen again."

  The Yu family has helped his wife so much, and Dong Chenlei can no longer put on the airs of a barrister before, and has been doing it ever since. He followed his wife to visit the Yu family, and even though they were not active in inviting the Yu family to dinner, they silently participated in it. If Yu Chu wanted to enter Ya City, he would directly handle it with his son.

  The two families are much closer than before when there were only two women in contact. They even go to each other's homes for dinner every half month. It was originally Saturday but later changed to Friday because Yacheng High School did not have evening self-study on Friday, and the children of both families I can come back earlier.

  After dinner, the two children were cleaning up the dishes. They were the only two in the kitchen. Dong Chaoming looked unlucky again and was keen on teasing her. Today's meal took longer than expected. Yu Chu was thinking about the unfinished derivative questions and was worried about the annoying question. Ignore everything and concentrate on washing the dishes. Until the moment before sending the three Dong family members out, Dong Chaoming acted like a one-man show, teasing her childishly.

  Dong Chenlei couldn't help but discipline his son after he left the Yu family,

  "What's the matter with you? You always play childish tricks. How will it look in the eyes of the Yu family's parents? If you don't get good grades, just be quiet. When will Yu Chu be the same as you?" Yes."

  Dong Chaoming remained silent after being scolded. His mother quietly held his hand and followed his father back to Dong's house.

  The next day when the two were tutoring, Dong Chaoming became more serious, with a straight face. Dong Chaoming's bangs were all combed, and Yu Chu could see many of his wonderful expressions. She thought his face was magical. When he lowered his head to read the paper, he was clearly quite gentle. But when he raised his head to face her, his face changed instantly, and he looked repulsive.

  This is not bad,