28

1) Twenty-eight, Tasman Sea_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  28. Tasman

  Hai Yu Chuyuan never expected this situation. There is a word called "endless troubles", but it doesn't seem to be very appropriate. What she did was not a sinful thing. At most, she took advantage of Dong Chaoming for a while. But after a few months, someone came to collect debts again.

  On the day of the sports meeting, Yu Chu arrived at school very early. She wanted to take the oath on behalf of the senior high school students, so she went to the podium of the track and field field in advance to wait for the rehearsal. The leader's seat occupied most of the space, and the rest of the space was crowded with speakers, radios and a bunch of student union staff. Yu Chu simply sat in the leader's seat. The other busy students saw her open her notebook and behave in a way that would be weird for others, but no one said anything when Yu Chu did it. She was Yu Chu, so it was normal. On the other hand, the other two grade representatives were more embarrassed. Their bags only had snacks and electronic devices, and they didn't bring half a piece of paper.

  But it was too noisy, and from time to time there was the sharp and harsh sound of the microphone, cutting Yu Chu's thoughts into sections, making it impossible to connect them. Yu Chu gave up, closed the book and looked up at the scenery in the distance.

  The rostrum is very high, overlooking almost all the classes below. The three grades are divided into different areas. The first graders in high school are basically decorated. The senior high school students opposite are just barely holding on to the air, and are particularly simple.

  Class 37 of Senior High School had just started setting up. Dong Chaoming and Chu Yi dragged a large cardboard box to the front of the class. Yu Zhuyue happened to have changed into cheerleading clothes and returned to the class. He went over to help. The three of them stood together, but Chu Yi was caught in the middle of the class. After being called away, only Dong Chaoming and Yu Zhuyue were left. They left only their backs to Yu Chu, talking about something. It seemed that Dong Chaoming was very interested in Yu Zhuyue's topic, and he would look towards the rostrum from time to time.

  Yu Chu inexplicably felt that the black and white checkerboard sportswear on Dong Chaoming was dazzling and swayed like a whirlpool.

  "Senior!"

  Several students suddenly came in front of the podium, carrying a box of drinks and a new bag with a diamond pendant. It was so exaggerated and eye-catching that it was obviously not the style of the boy in front of him. They thought Yu Chu was from the radio station, so they put the things on the table and said they picked them up. Yu Chu might not have seen such an exaggerated thing in Yacheng for a long time, and he was so ostentatious that he was not afraid of law enforcement. She collected it, laboriously moved the box to the ground, pushed it back and handed it to the person on duty at the radio station. When she went back to the front to see her class, the two people had already disappeared.

  Yu Chu couldn't help but frown, where did he go?

  Yu Zhuyue

  's opening dance attracted a lot of attention. Yu Chu was surrounded by cheers. Yu Zhuyue and others ran into the curtain that was propped up on the green ground by manpower. A bottle of wine suddenly appeared in front of Yu Chu's eyes. Water, like a magnifying glass, puts all the sun in the sky into this bottle.

  "Take it."

  Dong Chaoming's tone seemed to deserve a beating for some reason. Yu Chu remembered how he and Yu Zhuyue had a happy chat in the morning, ignored him, and stepped aside, "I'm asking you to send me a bottle of water out of my