13

1) Thirteen, Benguela Cold Current_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  Thirteen, Benguela Cold Current

  "Here."

  Yu Chu took the paper from the boy opposite, and the order that was originally arranged was completely messed up.

  "What's wrong with you?"

  Yu Chu's tone was not very good. At this beginning, Dong Chaoming thought they were going to quarrel again. He took a deep breath and thought to himself why he came to her, "Do you

  have time? Five minutes."

  "No. ."

  "Three minutes, three minutes, okay?"

  Yu Chu hugged the paper close to his body and stared into his eyes,

  "If you have anything to say, just say it."

  Dong Chaoming was inexplicably nervous when she stared at him. He looked around and saw someone coming out of the cafeteria. Many men and women looked sideways at this place and suggested in a muffled voice,

  "Change a place."

  Yu Chu couldn't deny it.

  He didn't know what he sprayed today, but there was a faint fragrance, like fruity fragrance. Yu Chu followed him, looking at his back walking in front, like a walking white peach.

  Each leaf of the holly euonymus under the camphor tree grows delicately and is trimmed into regular shapes. It is the defender of the forest shade and the traitor of softness.

  Dong Chaoming turned into a small open space between buildings. The shadow of one building pressed against the other, expelling all the sunlight that tried to occupy this place. Yu Chu stood behind him and took the initiative to start, "It's been a minute and a half."

  Dong

  Chaoming His eyes were strange, without any anxiety, and his unhurried voice slowly reached Yu Chu's ears,

  "I already know."

  "?"

  Dong Chaoming grabbed the air uncomfortably, why was she still pretending to be stupid?

  "Do you have a crush on me?"

  "..."

  For the first time, Yu Chu was defeated.

  Have a crush on him.

  Dong Chaoming said she had a crush on him.

  How to describe Yu Chu's mood at this moment? It should be evident from her face.

  The sky collapsed, the earth shook, and the mountains shook.

  Did Dong Chaoming use New Year's firecrackers on his head to destroy his brain?

  "Are you crazy?"

  Yu Chu was so confused that he could hardly hold the paper in his hand.

  Dong Chaoming's face turned red with excitement, as if the peach was overripe, and he spoke faster,

  "You...you took the initiative to find me in the cafeteria, and even asked the driver not to come so that you could go home with me. Also, you put on lipstick and deliberately You entered the classroom through the back door and confessed your feelings to me with math questions, and you made it so obvious."

  Yu Chu was stunned. She recognized the first two. If he misunderstood, she was willing to explain to him. What was the 'evidence' of the latter? When had she done these things?