chapter 5

1) 5. Drift Theory_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  5. Drift Theory

  Putting down his pen, Yu Chu let out a long sigh of relief.

  Ever since Yu Zhuyue came to warn her inexplicably at noon, she feels speechless now. Is it because she was ranked first this time that she felt empowered?

  She and Yu Zhuyue had known each other for a long time. Of course, they knew each other, but they were not familiar with each other.

  She first met her at Dong's house. During the New Year that year, their family went to Dong's house to pay New Year's greetings. Yu Zhuyue and Dong Chaoming came to open the door together. Yu Chu was briefly confused and quickly returned to normal. The Yu family Arriving earlier than them, the three members of the Yu family sat across from them. The three members of the Yu family were sitting in the living room. Even though she pricked up her ears, she didn't understand the connection between the Yu family and the Dong family.

  Yu Zhuyue's parents looked a little humble towards the two Dong family members, praising Dong Chaoming repeatedly and blessing them endlessly.

  Yu Chu took advantage of the moment when he lowered his head to drink water and glanced at the couple opposite him. Dong Chaoming had no unnecessary expression on his face, as if he was not the one being praised, and there was no joy at all. Yu Zhuyue looked even more fragile sitting next to Dong Chaoming, with his hands glued together and his eyelashes trembling.

  Putting herself in his shoes, Yu Chu guessed that she should be ashamed of the client who did not live up to his name.

  We met several times after that, always at Dong's house, but Yu Chu was not sociable. It wasn't until they became classmates that they said hello to each other when they met.

  Yu Zhuyue seemed to have an inexplicable hostility towards Yu Chu, and she especially liked to drag Dong Chaoming to act in idol dramas in front of her. The two of them were very popular in the class, and many people started to make noises. Yu Chu sneered and thought it was boring. Yes, I never participate and focus on my own papers.

  She believed that she had no ambiguity with Dong Chaoming, and it was too late for her to annoy him, so she could be regarded as an imaginary enemy by Yu Zhuyue.

  Really speechless.

  Yu Chu suddenly closed the book on the table, stood up, took a change of clothes and went to take a shower.

  The hot water was poured on the slightly cool skin, flowing along the top of the head to the soles of the feet to form a small pool of water. Yu Chu raised his hand and turned on the shower to the maximum. The nozzle instantly released a spray of water, and the person underneath was stunned in half a second. Drenched completely, she covered her face with her hands, and an idea came to her in the darkness.

  The cafeteria of Yacheng

  High School is air-conditioned. No matter the freshman or senior year, they like to hide in the cafeteria to spend their lunch breaks in the summer. After all, the sweltering heat in Wanzhou is really painful.

  The first floor of the cafeteria has a glass curtain wall. Dong Chaoming had already changed into his sportswear for the afternoon physical education class. He was holding a spoon upright against the bottom of the plate, tilting his head and scanning the empty positions on the basketball court with his eyes. Suddenly, he was hit by the elbow of the person next to him. He turned around and saw Yu Chu standing at their table holding a dinner plate.