16

1) 16. Prime Meridian (Micro h)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  16. Prime Meridian (micro-h)

  Dong Chenlei agreed quickly. His son finally surpassed Yu Chu for once in his life. He had been unable to raise his head in front of Yu Haohang for many years. This time he was finally proud. How could he let go of any opportunity to show off? .

  The two families chose a small island abroad as their destination. Dong Chenlei did things neatly and directly rented a vacation house on the beach. The two families lived in it just right. The Dong family lived on the first floor and the Yu family lived on the second floor.

  Yu Chu was packing her luggage in her room. She was going to stay for five days. She brought a lot of books with her. She originally didn't want to come, but her parents saw that she was bored in the house every day and persuaded her to change her environment and go out for a walk. It’s also more fun together. Yu Chu didn't think so, but she could only nod under Gu Hui's concerned look. The two parents were the same along the way. Only the way Dong Chaoming looked at her on the plane made her feel inexplicably dangerous.

  There are not many people on the island, and the constant sea breeze and the accessible ocean surround strange visitors.

  There was a small skylight in Yu Chu's room. After taking a bath, Yu Chu stood up on tiptoes and tried to push the window open a little, but the pressure was tight. Yu Chu tried several times but failed to open it. He took a handy tool and was about to open it again. Try it once.

  Suddenly, she was held by a hand. The hand held hers and pushed upwards, and the skylight was propped up as expected.

  Suddenly, the salty and wet sea breeze from the island blew into the room, and the colors of the sunset were also thrown into the hair of the two of them. Yu Chu was staggering on tiptoe, and Dong Chaoming pulled him uncontrollably and fell into his arms. , the two of them were so close together that Dong Chaoming groaned and stood upright.

  "Bang"

  the rolled-up book fell from his hand at their feet.

  Yu Chu hurriedly took the hand that opened the window out of Dong Chaoming's hand and pushed her to get out. Dong Chaoming restrained her and tied her waist with his left hand like a rope. For a moment, she couldn't break free. Yu Chu warned coldly,

  "Let me go."

  Dong Chaoming's voice actually broke down,

  "Yu Chu, did you do it on purpose? On purpose, did you dress like this on purpose? On purpose did you get stuck again?" The exposed breasts seduce him.

  "Why are you so crazy? I say it again, Dong Chaoming, let me go quickly."

  Dong Chaoming really collapsed. He came upstairs. The door of Yu Chu's room was not closed tightly, leaving a small crack. He knocked symbolically He pushed the door open and walked in. Unexpectedly, as soon as he opened it, he saw Yu Chu wearing a skirt that couldn't cover much of her skin. She was weighing her feet, holding her chest out, and her posture was like an arc-shaped bow arm. How could he stand the stimulation of this kind of scene? Suddenly, a feeling of boredom rushed to the top of his head.

  Somehow, Dong Chaoming leaned over and hugged Yu Chu in his arms. It was so similar, so much like his dream. Dong Chaoming couldn't let go of the person in his arms, so he looked for excuses to change her mind,

  "Do you owe me a bet?"

  Yu Chu took the bait as expected,

  "Don't make any mistake, I never promised to bet with you, you just took the national exam It has nothing to do with me in the first place."