53

1) Fifty-three, North Latitude_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter
  Fifty-three, North Latitude

  Dong Chaoming touched the watch on the cabinet and glanced at it. The pointer pointed down to four. He stood up and carried the person into the bathroom. Both of their hair were completely wet by the shower head. A wisp of it. Yu Chu couldn't stand and could only hang on Dong Chaoming. Because the water was too cold, he shivered and pinched the flesh on his back, which was hard.

  "It's so cold."

  Dong Chaoming thought the temperature was just right, but as soon as Yu Chu complained, he immediately raised the water temperature, which was much higher than when he took a shower.

  "What about this?"

  Yu Chu nodded, stretched out his hand to support the wall next to him, and watched Dong Chaoming carefully hold her hair. He didn't dare to use his hand any more, and suddenly said out of nowhere, "I want to dye my hair.

  " ."

  Dong Chaoming spread all her black hair behind her back and washed her with the water. Hearing Yu Chu's words, he was happy,

  "Did I hear you right?"

  Comrade Yu Chu, a standard three-good student and a walking school rule, actually took the initiative. Offer to dye your hair.

  "I'm serious, why are you laughing?" Yu Chu's face turned red, either from the heat or from embarrassment. "...They seem to know how to do it, and I think so." Dong Chaoming looked at Yu Chu's eyes

  . Eager to try, he touched the neat tail of her hair behind her,

  "You can dye it if you want, I'll go with you."

  He swore he just asked casually,

  "What color do you want to dye it?"

  Yu Chu blinked and wrapped his arms around his. , held it gently, and said in a serious tone,

  "Green."

  "..."

  There was only the sound of gurgling water in the bathroom. Dong Chaoming was so shocked that he couldn't speak. The words in his stomach turned three times, and his brain searched frantically for this. What is the new way of playing? Is Yu Chu testing him for something? This question is not in the question bank?

  After a brief brainstorm, he immediately expressed his loyalty,

  "I swear, except for you and my mother, I have never spoken more than five sentences to anyone of the opposite sex recently."

  Yu Chu frowned in confusion,

  "What are you thinking about?"

  Dong Chaoming choked. .

  He fully understood that all the laws of love did not apply to Yu Chu. He was defeated and retaliated by pinching the roots of Yu Chu's legs and rubbing them until they turned red. As expected, he heard her cry out in pain before he acted. Fangrou didn't comment on Yu Chu's whims.

  Yu Chu was so immersed in his imagination that he didn't notice that Dong Chaoming put his arm around her back and made Yu Chu lean into his arms. He suddenly lifted her up and lifted her up. Yu Chu was caught off guard and had time to hug his neck tightly. . Dong Chaoming's chest rose and fell with his breathing, and Yu Chu couldn't help but blush as she pressed against his chest. It's strange that the distance between them has obviously been too long, but just such a touch still silently breeds ambiguous elements, sticky and fuzzy.