44

1) Forty-Four, Fog (H)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  Forty-four, Fog (H)

  Dong Chaoming is really energetic.

  Yu Chu had to admit.

  The sheets under her body were wet, and Dong Chaoming was still wrapped around her. Yu Chu was so tired that she couldn't even lift her fingers. She tried to drive him away with words, "Dong Chaoming, I'm not coming

  , I'm so tired."

  Dong Chaoming's hand was still lingering on Yu Chu's body. Chu's tender and tender parts, which had been so ravaged, were stirred in the genital acupoint where he had just ejaculated, and he wanted to raise his head again. His hair, which was still very fluffy, swept over Yu Chu's body with a nodding movement, making it tickle.

  He promised,

  "I'll take you to take a bath and won't move you."

  If Dong Chaoming kept his word on the bed, he wouldn't be Dong Chaoming.

  Yu Chu bit his neck fiercely, as if to bite out the arteries buried deep in his skin,

  "You lied."

  Yu Chu's whole body was wet from the showerhead that sprayed water on his head, and his long head The hair was posted on the back, and a strand was still wrapped around Dong Chaoming's arm that trapped her. One white and one black were intertwined, the contrast was strong, and it was indescribably erotic.

  "You took the initiative to climb up, how can I feel sorry for you."

  Dong Chaoming not only liked to lie to her, but also liked to wrongly accuse her. She originally wanted to come to him after the exam, but her father closed the clinic that afternoon and took them back to his hometown to celebrate the New Year. She had no choice but to let Dong Chaoming go. After that, he was awkward for several days.

  Yu Chu felt that he was full of resentment, and now it was all vented on her. His legs were stretched so much that they could no longer open, and he still wanted to squeeze in unsatisfiedly, "

  Goodbye, goodbye, don't go in..."

  Yu Chu was pressed He felt like his soul was about to leave his body, shivering against the bathroom wall. Dong Chaoming blocked her between the wall and his body, leaving no space. Yu Chu was completely attached to him, and she would tremble whenever he moved.

  Dong Chaoming was actually not angry at all. He pretended to be angry and enjoyed Yu Chu's unskilled coaxing. He thought that was all. After experiencing such a good thing today, how could he let her go so easily? He put his arm through her leg. Pushing up, swinging the waist back and forth more fiercely, burying it deeply and pulling it out shallowly, teasing out the juice, the deep voice was full of sighs.

  "It's been too long...ah...what should you do

  if your parents come here?" Dong Chaoming was in the middle of fighting and could not restrain himself at all. On the contrary, he was dissatisfied that she could think of other things. He pulled her legs and fucked her cruelly, which aroused depression. Chu Mianchang's charming cry made Dong Chaoming's eyes turn redder.

  "No matter, let me go now. It's better to let me die."

  The words were too straightforward. Yu Chu couldn't close his ears and could only stagger his extension to try to escape Dong Chaoming's hotness and recklessness.