45

1) Forty-five, Cherrapunji_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  45. Cherrapunji

  There is only one flaw here, there are flaws everywhere.

  Dong Chaoming glanced upstairs every ten seconds, holding on to his phone as if he was afraid of missing some news. Yu Chu's red dress had been piled up for too long and had wrinkles, the moisture in the bathroom had not yet dissipated, and the empty desk, Dong Chaoming clumsily laid out the mismatched sheets, which were full of holes.

  Yu Zhuyue clenched his thumbs tightly in his palms, and there was even a sound of his knuckles cracking,

  "Will this make you feel accomplished? Everyone is downstairs and you are here..." Yu Zhuyue couldn't say anything. After those two words, he closed his eyes to cover up his emotions, "You guys are really ridiculous."

  Yu Chu had no patience with Yu Zhuyue and had no need to explain to her,

  "What does it have to do with you?"

  Yu Chu was about to close the door. Yu Zhuyue suddenly held the handle, leaving half of the door open. She seemed to have been depressed for a long time, and the expression on her face was very different from Yu Chu's impression of her who always maintained a smiling face.

  "Yu Chu, do you need it? I've done this just to make you sick?"

  Yu Chu was speechless. If Yu Zhuyue hadn't appeared in the video last time, she would have forgotten this person. The aggressive look in front of him seemed like he had robbed her. Yu Chu simply opened the door wide and said,

  "Yu Zhuyue, I admit that I didn't like your warning at first, so I went to Dong Chaoming. If you feel offended, then I apologize to you, but what happened afterwards has nothing to do with you." Don't question me in this tone. I have nothing to do with you."

  "Neither Dong Chaoming."

  Yu Zhuyue watched a movie. In a crowded warehouse, illuminated by the hungry neon lights of the city at night, The boy and the girl lifted up each other's clothes. It was ambiguous, obscure, clever, and dangerous, and the lust was just right. She thought she was living in a literary movie. The fragrance of the shower gel that could not be faked was like the hero's sudden burp. Everything stopped suddenly, and there was a green light. Flash in and she wakes up too.

  It turns out she is a supporting character.

  They are the most clichéd youth movies, and everyone is a vulgar person. They are extremely clichéd. Yu Zhuyue breathed out three paragraphs. She didn't have the fighting spirit to fight for the stigmatized youth film. She was used to obeying and catering. The plot pushed her to this point, so she had to act well. It was just vicious, just vicious. She comforted herself.

  "Yu Chu, your dad is Aunt Dong Chaoming's psychiatrist, right?"

  Yu Chu couldn't help but frown.

  Yu Chu was sitting at the dining table, with six adults talking and laughing. She blankly cut off a piece of food and put it into her mouth, chewing it mechanically, and suddenly felt a sense of fragmentation.

  "Zhihan, hasn't your sister come back for the Chinese New Year? Doesn't she come usually?"

  Yu Chu raised his eyes and looked at Aunt Su and her father's slightly changed expressions,

  "She's not in good condition recently, and she's at my mother's house."

  is that so?

  Yu Chu's eyes were focused on the plate in front of him, and Yu Zhuyue's voice was still in his ears,