41

1) Forty-one, El Niño_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  Forty-one, El Niño

  When Dong Chaoming came downstairs, he was greeted with double glares from his grandfather and father as expected. Dong Chaoming had been trained since childhood and had a strong psychological quality. He sat down without changing his expression and looked up to find Yu Zhuyue opposite.

  Grandpa Dong watched him sit down, coughed slightly, and took the lead in lifting his chopsticks. Only the rest of the family and the three Yu family members who stayed to eat followed suit.

  Yu Junyi and Dong Chenlei have a good relationship. His father praised Yu Zhuyue at home and his father was a righteous person. Dong Chaoming listened to what they and his grandfather talked about about this year's economic trends, and suddenly missed listening to Uncle Yu's talk about international news at the Yu family. days.

  While he was distracted, the topic on the table turned 180 degrees and led to him. Grandpa asked him,

  "How are your recent grades?"

  Dong Chaoming said, "Not bad

  ."

  Grandpa Dong was no less concerned about his grades than Dong Chenlei. He asked him and then asked others,

  "Where is Yu Chu, how is Yu Chu?"

  Speaking of Yu Chu , The two people at the end of the table were shocked at the name Chu. Yu Zhuyue couldn't help but raise his head to glance at Dong Chaoming's expression. He didn't miss the secretly raised corners of his mouth, and his heart sank.

  "She is better than me." He rolled his eyes and added, "Number one."

  Dong Chenlei heard a somewhat proud tone, and was not wary of facing his opponent at all. He felt a tightness in his chest and wanted to change the subject, so he turned to ask Yu Junyi ,

  "How are Zhuyue's recent results?"

  Yu Junyi glanced at his daughter, Yu Zhuyue smiled, and followed Dong Chenlei to lay the steps for Dong Chaoming,

  "It's not as good as them, so we have to work hard."

  Grandpa Dong's face softened, and his tone was also He said kindly,

  "It doesn't matter, there are still eight months, there is still plenty of time."

  Is it still plenty?

  Dong Chaoming and Yu Zhuyue both slowed down their chopsticks unconsciously. They could see the end of the long high school in their imaginations. There were only eight months left, but these eight months were like a reminder. The days that should be cherished were turned into demons by the college entrance examination. After serving their final sentence, they look forward to escaping from the prison and looking for a vast world that can accommodate their free wings.

  Not enough, too short. I will miss it only when senior high school students dream about the strange dusk and hot air outside the self-study classroom. People in the besieged city only long for separation.

  Only her window in Yu Chu's house was lit. Dong Chaoming was holding the phone downstairs and asking her to go downstairs.

  "Then you put your hair down and I will climb up?"

  Yu Chu on the other end of the phone chuckled,

  "The one who climbed up is a witch. Let's go."