chapter 8

1) 8. The only star in the solar system_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
table of contents next chapter

  8. The only star in the solar system,

  "Chu Yi."

  Dong Chaoming took off the wristband on his hand, lowered his head, turned on the faucet, and put his hand into the pouring water. Chu Yi, who was catching up from the side, snorted casually,

  "What?"

  He turned off the switch and let the water droplets flow down his palm to his fingertips. Dong Chaoming tried to keep his voice steady,

  "I have a friend," he coughed uncomfortably, "One you don't know. He has a classmate who had a very bad relationship with him before. Recently, he suddenly came to see him. Later, I'm not looking for you anymore. It's like you're schizophrenic. What do you mean?"

  Chu Yi poured cold water on his face. After hearing this, he wiped off the water droplets on his face and was overjoyed.

  "This friend you are talking about , it can’t be you.”

  Dong Chaoming’s face turned red and white, and he kicked him,

  “It’s not me, it’s a friend.”

  The last two words were clenched tightly.

  "Okay, friends are friends. Is this classmate of your 'friend' a boy or a girl?"

  "Female."

  Chu Yi raised his eyelids and said in a normal tone,

  "I took the initiative because I wanted to get close to him. If your friend didn't respond, I would I chickened out."

  "I have a crush on your friend."

  He analyzed it carefully.

  Dong Chaoming trembled in fright and exploded instantly like a cat whose tail was stepped on. He threw all the water in his arms and hands towards Chu Yi, his voice was unusually high-pitched, "No way!" and ran away in the blink of an

  eye

  .

  Ignoring Chu Yi who was thrown all over him and yelled at him.

  Dong Chaoming looks as stable as Mount Tai,

  but in fact he is in a turbulent heart.

  He sat upright with his hands on his knees like a primary school boy, tapping his eight fingers back and forth. For the first time today, he did not miss the time to return to the classroom. He was sitting alone in his seat. Xu Zhengxuan happened to come in from the back door. He saw Dong Chaoming coming over and said hello, "Let Lao Tian

  catch you? Why are you back so early?"

  Dong Chaoming's mind was not here. He simply responded,

  "I'd better let you catch me, squad leader."

  Xu Zhengxuan smiled, pushed his eyes up on the bridge of his nose, and suddenly remembered something,

  "By the way, I saw you and Yu two days ago. Yu Chu eats together, why has she been on her own these days and quarreled?"

  Xu Zhengxuan is the monitor of Class 7, Grade 2, and has good academic performance. Perhaps out of solidarity with his classmates, it is rare for him to be able to talk to Yu Chu normally. Occasionally, we can form a group.

  Dong Chaoming reflexively clutched his school pants when he mentioned the name now, and stammered, "

  No, there was no quarrel, she just thought I was annoying."

  He never brought the conflict between the two to the forefront. In the eyes of others, The relationship between these two people is strange and mysterious. I heard that Yu Chu was sent to Ya City by the Dong family. Later I found out that the two grew up together and lived across the street from each other. I thought they had a good relationship, but in the end they didn’t speak at all in school every day, and their eyes looked strange. It was strange, crackling like two lightning bolts.

  Xu Zhengxuan asked casually, nodded and left. He was blocked from view just now, but as soon as he left, a new figure entered the field of vision. Yu Zhuyue stood at the back door at some point, holding a light pink water glass and a can of Coke in the other hand. Seeing Xu Zhengxuan leaving, he came forward. His long hair was combed smoothly. When he leaned over, it slid down like silk. It was black and shiny. His school uniform was also meticulous, and his bow tie was beautifully tied.
As if it had been specially organized.

"Give."

The red jar made a clanging sound when it hit the desk.

Dong Chaoming just wanted to be alone when he came back today. Unexpectedly, people appeared one after another. Normally, he would never feel impatient, but today was special. Dong Chaoming pushed it back smoothly.

"Thank you, no, you can keep it for yourself."

Yu Zhuyue's face stiffened for a moment, then returned to normal, pretending to be casual.

"I bought too much. If you don't like drinking it, you can give it to someone else."

A figure came through the front door, holding two books and headphones in his ears.

Yu Zhuyue waited for a while but received no response. Seeing Dong Chaoming staring straight ahead without blinking, she followed his gaze and saw the back of Yu Chu who had already sat down.

The smile on Yu Zhuyue's lips couldn't be maintained and fell down. Dong Chaoming came back to his senses and remembered that Yu Zhuyue was talking about Coke. He ignored them for a long time and finally looked at the girl in front of him with a sigh, quite sincerely.

"Then I'll take it and treat you when I get the chance."

I don't know if it was his misunderstanding, but Yu Zhuyue's expression seemed even uglier.

...

Although Dong Chaoming ran quickly after class, he was still focused during class. Occasionally, when he felt sleepy, he would consciously go to the high table reserved for the class behind and listen to the class.

The history teacher on the podium was already talking about the ppt on the screen, but Dong Chaoming was still looking at the blackboard. Anyone who looked at it would know that he was distracted. Dong Chaoming observed the knowledge points on the blackboard that were circled again and again by the teacher with red chalk. They were a bit dazzling, like an erupting solar storm.

"Dong Chaoming."

The history teacher wore a microphone, and his voice sounded mechanical and rigid when calling people's names.

Dong Chaoming was excited.

“Explain cash-for-work.”

Dong Chaoming's thinking is still stuck in the vast universe. He doesn't know where the two tendons in his brain are mismatched, and he talks nonsense.

"Sunspots and Flares."

The nonsensical answer sparked laughter in the room.

Chu Yi, who was sitting on his left, frantically tapped the words next to the image of the American leader with his fingers. Dong Chaoming rarely looked back at Yu Chu when he saw him.

The history teacher didn't give him a chance to show respect and asked him to sit down directly.

Dong Chaoming was so embarrassed that he piled on his seat and pretended to be dead. He even realized at this moment that his attention was gone for half the class. Picking up the history book, he consciously stood up and stood in the back, trying to write down the key points on the screen in the book.

Involuntarily, I drew a circle in the blank space with the vermilion marker pen at hand.

Yu Chu's lips seemed to be less eye-catchingly red.

The pen in his hand suddenly turned in a different direction and drew a stiff moving line.

The frightened eyes of the young man behind the classroom were hidden under his bangs.

Yu Chu put lipstick on him?