59

Homepage
< Previous chapter
Back to contents
Next chapter>
Fifty-nine, Planets
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigInsmall
Fifty-nine, Planets

High school is not the end.

Yu Chu remembered that the graduate brought by Teacher Tian came back to see that the senior said this when he was forcibly pushed to the podium to share.

At that time, she felt that there would be nothing more torturous than the college entrance examination. She really said goodbye to the four-room desk full of review materials and opened the door of the university. It turned out that this journey was not easy. The influx of activities and heavy schoolwork are overwhelmed. Yu Chu and Dong Chaoming's majors have not been easy since their freshman year. The professional books they each received are packed in most of the suitcases. Dong Chaoming's class schedule is more full than Yu Chu, and there is almost no free time from Monday to Friday.In the past, the most frequent place for the two of them was the library. Yu Chu sometimes accompanied Dong Chaoming to class. Dong Chaoming, a law student, used the line generation that Yu Chu studied next to him every day to change his mind. At the end of the semester, he was already able to give her guidance on the two questions he was studying.type.

The arrival of the exam month seemed to be another senior year. Dong Chaoming was soaked in the law, and Yu Chu's nightmare gradually turned into a notebook with a screen on when he woke up in the middle of the night. The unfinished thesis was still an hour away from ddl. She would wake up in an instant.

She, him and all the young birds who had just escaped from the college entrance examination cage clearly understood that sentence, college will not be easy, college is not simple.

The two people in the English test were on different floors. The bell rang at the end of the last subject test. Yu Chu packed up and went out. Dong Chaoming was waiting for her at the door of the teaching building. He leaned in the corner and held brightly colored things in his hand. He pinched his fingers and spit out a pile of colored bubbles, which rose into the air.It broke in an instant.

Yu Chu walked over,

“Are you a primary school student? ”

Dong Chaoming turned around without warning and teased her with a bubble machine. Yu Chu couldn't help but raise his hand to wave away the oncoming group of bubbles.

“The college students finally finished the exam and returned to their childhood to vent their emotions. ”

Only when Yu Chu got closer did she see that the things in his hand would still glow, and it was made into a kettle to imitate the appearance of water boiling. With a sense of joy, she took the toy handed over by Dong Chaoming.,

“Where did you come from? ”

“My roommate gave it to his girlfriend. His girlfriend didn't want to return it, so I picked it up. ”

Yu Chu glanced at him speechlessly, but he played honestly in his hand. A wall of bubbles was piled up in front of him, and Dong Chaoming kept talking.,

“There is also a talking duck but it was torn apart. Do you want it, I will buy you one too?" ”

Yu Chu imagined Dong Chaoming talking to the toy, laughed uncontrollably, and waved the bubble machine in his hand like a magic wand, turning into fluttering bubbles.

“Let me buy it for you, kid. ”

Dong Chaoming raised his eyebrows, stretched out his hand to hook Yu Chu's waist and pulled the person close. The toy in Yu Chu's hand was sandwiched between the two of them.,

“Will you go home with the kids tonight? ”

Yu Chu hurriedly raised his hand to cover his mouth, but fortunately, there was a lot of noise around and no one cared about this person's speechlessness.,

“Why do you dare to say anything? ”

The man who was forbidden to speak only showed a pair of eyes, narrowed slightly, and the light was gathered in his eyes, and he could guess the expression of his wilted smile by only looking at half of his face.

Of course he was teasing her. The family had already booked a plane ticket. After going back to the dormitory to register, he had to take a taxi to the airport. Dong Chaoming kissed her palm and held her hand in his hand. Take it down.,

“I'll wait for you downstairs in your bedroom later. ”

Within a few days of returning to Wanzhou, Yu Chu went back to his hometown with Yu's father for the New Year. On the last day of the lunar New Year, no one in Yu Chu's family watched the show and ate dumplings. They went back to sleep early in the morning. Only Yu Chu was alone in the living room. The TV was empty and waiting for the bell to ring at zero.

Yu Chu was holding his mobile phone. The big numbers on the mobile phone screen and the sound of the host getting together to count down occupied Yu Chu's senses at the same time, starting from 10.,

    10

The string of numbers was typed out by Yu Chu.

    9

Yu Chu's mobile phone jumped out of the call the next moment, and Dong Chaoming's three words jumped into his sight. Yu Chu picked it up,

    8

“How do you call in advance? Didn't you say who would call first to say Happy New Year? ”

There was no noise of music at that end, quietly, only Dong Chaoming's voice.,

“I can't wait. ”

    7

It's like a lighted fireworks stick, dazzling but gorgeous; like a bottle of sparkling water that has been shaken hundreds of times before being twisted away, it gushes out as soon as it touches the air; like raindrops, the help of the wind instantly drenched a town.

    6

Yu Chu's breathing was unsteady, and his heart was soaked in the boiling water, bubbling towards the surface of the water.

“It's all counting down. ”

    5

“Yu Chu. ”

The name he called her always contained all kinds of affection. Yu Chu answered him gently.

    4

“I like you. I like it very much. ”

    3

“Me too. ”

    2

“Happy New Year, Yu Chu. ”

    1

“Happy new Year. ”

The sound of the New Year's bell rang, synchronized with Yu Chu's heartbeat, causing her fingertips to tremble. They rushed out of nearly 10 million people and squeezed into the top tier. They were fortunate enough to be the gold they had unearthed. Youth, the future, and life were all painted with new colors in the old year a second ago. The curtain was opened heavily, and the new drama was finally staged.

上一章

返回目录

加入书签

下一章

10076closed.
首页 | 书架 | 阅读记录