29

1) Twenty-nine, South Island (Micro H)_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  29. South Island (slightly H)

  is very humid.

  But I don't know why it's so humid.

  The water on Dong Chaoming's face was like a thin shell, being baked bit by bit by the high temperature under his skin. The surface was warm but the inside was cold. It slipped between their lips and was so embarrassed by Dong Chaoming's attack that he couldn't help but heat up. It evaporated in in the air.

  Yu Chu felt like she was about to be swallowed. She was too careless. What Dong Chaoming was good at was pushing the envelope, so how could he stop at just a taste? His desire was like a bottomless ocean trench. He could only sink and continue sinking until the oxygen gradually disappeared. Scarce, just before he suffocated, he showed mercy and brought Yu Chu out of the boundless water.

  Yu Chu felt crazy, and his consciousness seemed to be trapped in the vast ocean. He could only hug Dong Chaoming tightly and beg for survival. Dong Chaoming firmly clasped Yu Chu's waist with one hand and lifted her up. He held her hip with the other hand and picked her up suddenly. Yu Chu only had time to wrap her arms around his neck. The two of them were so close that their hips bumped together as Dong Chaoming moved. Yu Chu could even feel the erection under his shorts.

  Something was wrong with Dong Chaoming, or his true nature was revealed. The hands on her waist tightened tighter and tighter. Yu Chu's lips were swollen, with traces of his chewing still remaining. After shaking, they were still numb, "Dong Chaoming, this

  is The school is all under surveillance."

  She was still trying to struggle. Dong Chaoming pecked her lips pitifully. He would never let go of a fish that took the bait. He sideways opened the door of the swimming pool. Everyone in the school was on the track and field, silent. The only thing in the venue was the waveless swimming pool and the man and woman who suddenly broke in.

  He turned into the men's locker room. The closed door blocked out all cameras and blocked out all external factors that tried to disturb him. Before Yu Chu could stand still, Dong Chaoming was already on top of him. He gently held Yu Chu's lips in his mouth. How long had he thought about himself? He didn't seem to remember much,

  "So proactive? You reminded me to look for a place without cameras."

  Yu Chu's words were misinterpreted by him as a paperclip, and he pushed his chin angrily,

  "You want to be shameless."

  "No."

  Dong Chaoming It was a pleasure to avoid her strength, and once again accurately grasped and ravaged the two soft pieces, licking all the way up the side of Yu Chu's neck. The angle at which Yu Chu raised his head looked like a fragile branch, with a blooming tulip at the top. Dong Chaoming's head was wrapped around this fragrance, and the hair on his head swept across Yu Chu's skin, causing her to tremble.

  "It's a little itchy."

  The vocal cords in the middle of Yu Chu's neck vibrated as she spoke. Dong Chaoming's lips fell on the small piece of skin and he felt it quietly. The moment he stopped, he suddenly bit the spot, which shocked Yu Chu. Phew, he touched it again with satisfaction, as if he could find the vibration in Yu Chu's body through here.

  The shirt of the person beneath him had long been unbuttoned by Dong Chaoming, half hanging on Yu Chu's arms, but the red tie was still hanging around his neck. I don't know which one is more attractive to Dong Chaoming, the bright-colored rope or the snow-white underwear, or none of these, only Only Yu Chu himself can make him dream. Dong Chaoming's throat was dry. He leaned on Yu Chu's collarbone, sucking and biting. His hands were already fighting with the button of his underwear. This time, it was his hands, which was obviously much easier. He squeezed gently towards the center, and the barrier was lost.

  Dong Chaoming's hand reached in and wrapped the two balls. The tentacles were smooth, like freshly ground tofu but with a hint of sadness.