23

1) Twenty-three, Leng Feng_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  Twenty-three, Leng Feng

  Chu Yi had never felt that the journey to the teaching building was so long, so much so that he even considered escaping.

  He apologized to Dong Chaoming in his heart.

  Chu Yi struggled all the way and fell behind Yu Zhuyue when he walked into the corridor. He pushed open the glass door a step later and the first thing he saw when he raised his eyes was Yu Zhuyue's back nailed to the spot. Chu Yi secretly screamed, subconsciously looking further away.

  There were two people sandwiched between the two rows of lockers. The boy seemed to have no bones, and he was clumsily hanging on the girl. The open space was quite large, but he was stuck in a corner. The girl's loose school uniform jacket was rubbed off and leaked. On his left shoulder, the boy quickly pressed his face against it. The girl felt uncomfortable and pushed him with a red face. The boy used a disgusting tone that Chu Yi had never heard in his life and said, "Don't push me, I'm so swollen that I can't even stand.

  " ."

  Chu Yi was shocked from the bottom of his heart. It seemed that when the two of them met some time ago, they wanted to go around the circle farther than the diameter. Right in front of him, he blurted out a exclamation at the right time and at the wrong time, "I'll go." This sentence woke up the

  audience

  . Everyone, Dong Chaoming raised his head from Yu Chu Wenxiang's shoulders and neck, but his hands were still tightly wrapped around the person in his arms, not letting go at all.

  Chu Yi's face changed from one full of shock to one full of disgust. His Chinese language was quite rubbish, but at this moment he had the confidence and firmness to deny the description he had made a second ago. Dong Chaoming was not attached to Yu Chu, but should have grown up in Yu Chu. His eyes wildly glanced to the left and forward, almost popping his eyes out. Dong Chaoming looked back at him in confusion and asked silently,

  Yu Zhuyue? What's wrong?

  Chu Yi was speechless, this idiot. Forced into Yu Zhuyue's sight, he broke the embarrassment with a dry smile,

  "Oh, Dong Chaoming, are you okay? Come on, I'll carry you to the infirmary."

  The infirmary is in the building of Senior High School. School has just started, and they didn't have time to move. The classroom is still on the second floor of the high school. The two buildings are far apart. It is obvious that Yu Chu alone cannot send Dong Chaoming up. Dong Chaoming is not willing to tire Yu Chu, so he obediently is pushed to Chu Yi. Yu Zhuyue comes from the impact. Zhong Huan came over and stepped forward to try to hold Dong Chaoming's arm, but was dodged away without leaving a trace. She retracted her hand stiffly and forced out an extremely ugly smile,

  "Chaoming, I will go with you too."

  Yu Chu glanced away when he heard this, but Yu Zhuyue only looked at Dong Chaoming. Dong Chaoming waved his hands repeatedly,

  "No, no, no need to bother," and slapped Chu Yi at the bottom with his other hand, "Let's go, son."

  Chu Yi was really convinced. Whether Dong Chaoming was really stupid or pretending to be stupid, he couldn't tell. Pointing it out, Yu Zhuyue could only become more embarrassed. After enduring it again and again, he finally accepted his fate and walked out with Uncle Dong carrying the heavy bones on his back.

  The glass door was closed, and the huge hall returned to silence. Yu Zhuyue was still looking at the direction they disappeared, with his back to Yu Chu.

  "Aren't your hearts as high as the sky?" She turned around and looked directly at Yu Chu, "You also play hard-to-get tricks?"

  Yu Chu's expression was flat and he didn't react.

  "What?"

  Yu Zhuyue stepped on his feet. Wearing her trademark square-heeled shoes, walking seemed like dancing, and she took two steps toward Yu Chu. Yu Chu had always only focused on achievements. Now the person above her was not Yu Zhuyue, so she didn't bother to think about it.

  Isn't it that you don't fall in love with the eighth grade, Dong Chaoming, you are in a hurry to post the first grade in the exam?" Your feelings are too cheap. ”

Yu Chu was surprised at why Yu Yiyue knew about her and Dong Chaoming. There were obviously only two of them at noon that day. There was a subtle feeling in Yu Chu's heart. She seemed to close the clothes on her body unintentionally. Yu Yiyue was really sensitive to the strangeness. Compared with the well-fitting coat on her body, the one on Yu Chu's body was too big and almost covered half of the skirt. She instantly recalled the sportswear worn by Dong Chaoming, and it was self-evident who Yu Chu belonged to.

Why do they change clothes?

Yu Chu looked at Yu Yiyue, who looked like earth on his face, and evoked a standard smile.,

“Take care of yourself. ”

...
The schoolbag was placed on the table, and Yu Chu took off her coat that did not belong to her, revealing the reminiscent school uniform shirt hidden underneath. Her fingers slid up along the folds of the clothes, her teeth and claws looked like Dong Chaoming's hand walking on her.

The bulge of the folds was printed into Yu Chu's fingertips. She unbuttoned her neckline and brought all her clothes into the bathroom.

Gu Hui knocked on the door outside, no one answered. She opened the door and found that Yu Chu was not at the desk. Gu Hui put the dim sum in her hand on the table and saw the unopened schoolbag and the unopened necklace next to her. Yu Chu usually takes a bath before going to bed, so why is it early today?
When Yu Chu came out of the bathroom, she was startled by Yu Mu who was sitting in her room, and immediately closed the bathroom door guilty.

Gu Hui didn't notice anything different, so she walked over and smoothed Yu Chu's hair.,

“Why didn't it blow dry? It's still dripping water. What if I catch a cold? ”
Pulling Yu Chu into the bathroom, Yu Chu grabbed her mother, her tone was a little nervous, and her words stuck together.,

“Mom, I heard that blowing my hair just after washing is not good for hair quality. I, I use this. ”

After Yu Chu finished speaking, he quickly put on the dry hair cap in his hand, because two deserters leaked out in a panic.

“Ah," Gu Hui really stopped, "Then wait a while before blowing, I'll take out your school uniform." ”
Yu Chuxin lifted it up at once, her breathing became thinner, and she raised her voice to stop her.,

“I'm done washing! It's all washed. ”

Gu Hui was a little surprised this time,

“Did you wash it?
Yu Chu nodded like pounding garlic. Gu Hui has a straightforward temperament, and she never thinks about things back and forth. She is so happy to hug her daughter when she hears the words.,

“Oh, my baby, I'm so sensible, but now you are a senior in high school, you will still leave these to your mother and aunt in the future. ”

Yu Chu clenched his pajamas tightly. The sequelae of this kind of lying were really uncomfortable. The wet clothes in the bathroom were still dripping with water, and every drop seemed to fall on Yu Chu's heart, wet and sour.Where exactly did it start to go wrong