chapter 7

1) 7. Valley Wind_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)

  7. Valley Feng

  Yu Chu was blocked by him at the stairs, which was only a short distance away from the restaurant. The dark color of the walls of the Dong family reflected on the faces of the people in front of him. Yu Chu moved to the left and Dong Chaoming followed suit, moving to the right. Even if he jumped back again, Yu Chu became impatient and went straight to the point,

  "Dong Chaoming, what are you doing?"

  She was still confident if there was any mistake. Dong Chaoming's eyebrows stood up,

  "Don't you think you owe me an explanation?"

  "Explain ?" What?"

  The air was silent for two seconds. Dong Chaoming suddenly went up a step and approached Yu Chu. He was so close that Yu Chu could smell the smell of shampoo in his hair when he breathed, and the gritted teeth in his voice, "Why not anymore

  ?

  "Why are you suddenly looking for me at school?" The

  boy's smell is very complex, including the smell of fresh coconuts dropped on the island, the smell of orchids floating everywhere in the Dong family, and the unexplained smell of summer. , the obvious muscle lines on Dong Chaoming's arm that she saw that day appeared in Yu Chu's eyes. Others smelled sweet and thought they were weak and indifferent, but who knew they had grown into a strong appearance long ago.

  Yu Chu realized that they had switched positions a long time ago. Dong Chaoming's thin role had been replaced by hers since Dong Chaoming was taller than her. Now he just moved closer to her and felt a faint sense of oppression, calling her frown. Yu Chu didn't expect that he would be serious. He didn't prepare any words and was speechless for a moment. Dong Chaoming showed an expression that he would not let her go easily, waiting for her to come up with some explanation that would convince him.

  "Chaoming, do you want to go upstairs?"

  Mother Dong's voice suddenly came from far and near, and stopped in front of the partition,

  "Then you just go and call Yu Chu down for dinner."

  Yu Chu stood tall, Su Zhihan He didn't see it, only found his son with half of his body exposed and pretending to go upstairs. He saved himself the trouble of going upstairs and asked his son to do it for him. Hearing his son's vague response, he turned around and returned to the kitchen.

  Aunt Su's footsteps gradually disappeared, and Yu Chu felt guilty just now for some reason.

  After calming down and losing the desire to tangle with him, he was about to leave when he missed him, but was blocked by Dong Chaoming, who reacted faster. He refused to let him go and moved closer. Yu Chu was eager to get away, so he simply used the most effective method. He reached behind his hands and pinched his thigh flesh hard. The circles under his eyes suddenly turned red, as if they were filled with tears.

  Dong Chaoming was dumbfounded. Yu Chu seemed to have never had red eyes in front of him since elementary school. He teased her too much and refused to shed a tear. Today she actually looked like she was about to cry, which made him helpless.

  Yu Chu was talking casually, waiting for Dong Chaoming's reaction. Unexpectedly, he stood there like a fool and obviously didn't listen. She pursued the victory, hoping it would end soon,

  "Do you hate me so much that you can't bear to sit at the same table or in the same car?"

  Huh? Isn't that what he asked?

  What the hell is this crime?

  Dong Chaoming didn't hear anything in front of him, but the last words came into his ears, and he was so panicked,

  "No, eh, don't cry, I didn't mean that."

  He must have been fooled.

  It must have been fooled.

Yu Chu secretly looked at Dong Chaoming's fussing and took the opportunity to run away from him. As soon as he went down a few steps, he was grabbed by the people behind him. During the tug, he lost his foot and fell forward, losing his center of gravity. I thought I would fall, but Dong Chaoming picked it up and held it in his arms.

The two people on the stairs froze.

Although Dong Chaoming was dizzy by Yu Chu, he still felt that something was wrong in his heart. He followed his intuition and wanted to ask for more information. Unexpectedly, he hugged Yu Chu. His whole body was stunned and he maintained the hug stiffly. posture, her hands were around Yu Chu's waist, and the ends of her hair fell on his arms, making him itch.

"Chaoming, Xiao Chu..."

Mother Dong didn't see the two children and walked towards the stairs again. Yu Chu suddenly pushed the person on him away and scolded him,

"abnormal."

He walked downstairs quickly, as if someone was chasing him from behind.

Su Zhihan bumped into Yu Chu who was going downstairs and asked her to go to dinner. When she looked up, she saw her son standing on the stairs like a stone, reminding him strangely,

"Son, what are you doing standing there?"

Dong Chaoming woke up from a dream and brushed the hair on the back of his head.

"coming."

...

Dong Chaoming was so excited that he sat across from Yu Chu, causing the parents of the two families to stare at them curiously. Dong Chaoming pretended not to see Yu Chu's warning of murder, and pretended to take a natural sip of the juice on the side.

"puff"

Dong Chaoming squirted out a mouthful of juice.

Dong Chenlei's reproachful eyes immediately glanced at Su Zhihan, who was concerned.

"What's wrong?"

Dong Chaoming casually pulled the napkin and wiped it.

"...fine."

"What does it look like?"

Dong Chenlei was quite dissatisfied. His eyes were wide open and the lines on his forehead were a little darker. Being quietly patted on the leg by Su Zhihan on the side, she suppressed her temper.

Yu Chu didn't even look at him the whole time, as if the culprit who just stepped on him under the table was not her. Dong Chaoming hesitated to speak on the other side, but finally swallowed his words.

Yu Chu's perverted voice still echoed in his ears.