57

Homepage
< Previous chapter
Back to contents
Next chapter>
Fifty-seven, yin
Eye protectionTurn off the lights
bigInsmall
Fifty-seven, yin

Yu Chu's face turned red and white for a while,

“No, what if it's checked? ”

Dong Chaoming had expected that she would move out for this reason, so he directly showed the school notice in bright large characters, and he read it out for her.,

“Check the bed on Sunday, and you can sleep here for two nights on Friday today. ”

“. . . You planned it a long time ago, right? ”

Dong Chaoming was greatly wronged and shook his mobile phone to show his innocence.,

“I didn't send this notice. It's purely a coincidence. ”

The expression on his face that took advantage of Yu Chu could be clearly seen by Yu Chu. With the press of Dong Chaoming's finger, the screen quickly darkened, reflecting Yu Chu's eyes that he wanted to say goodbye. She knew that Dong Chaoming had never concealed his desire, and the frequency with which he pestered her during the summer vacation suddenly became clear.It's down to zero now, so it's no wonder he was in a hurry to come out during military training.

“I'll take you to dinner. ”

Dong Chaoming proposed, Yu Chu frowned. The sequelae of her military training hadn't dissipated yet, her legs were always stretched, and she didn't bother to move when she ate.,

“Just order something, I'm so tired and don't want to go downstairs. ”

Yu Chu stretched out his hand, Dong Chaoming hugged her, and suddenly lifted the person up. Yu Chu suddenly left his feet on the ground, and was so shocked that he grasped Dong Chaoming's shoulders. The young man's arm was around her waist, and a small piece of Yu Chu's clothes was lifted up, revealing the fair skin around his waist., The boy's military training was a bit tanned, especially his lower arms. Yu Chu helped him apply sunscreen on his face every day. He had to show his arms every time. The sun protection was all rubbed off by the sleeves running up and down, and the contrast with Yu Chu's waist was even more obvious. The black one is even more obvious.

Dong Chaoming slammed the bedroom door with her shoulder. Before Yu Chu could see the whole room clearly, she was pressed against the mattress. As the soft mattress bounced back twice, she immediately put her arms around Dong Chaoming's neck and protected her chest.,

“Don't you want to eat? ”

She hugged herself like a frightened little animal, in a group, Dong Chaoming was amused, deliberately propped on her, a little bit closer to her, the moment she was close, it stopped abruptly.,

“I'm not going to do anything either," he lengthened his voice, and when he saw Yu Chu's shame and anger ignited for a moment under him, he smiled happily, took it off her, stood by the bed, took the phone and clicked a few times to put it away, "Didn't you like the food in that restaurant last time, takeaway?"If it can't be delivered, I'll pack it for you and come back. You can rest here and don't run. ”

Yu Chu stagnated,

“You don't have to go that far, I can eat anything. ”

“No," Dong Chaoming put the key in his hand, picked up Yu Chu and kissed him, his eyes burst out with an ambiguous light, “You have to be full." ”

He went out neatly, leaving Yu Chu alone in bed for half a day before he understood the meaning of his words.

    ...