52

1) Fifty-two, West Longitude_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

  52. West Meridian

  His thick body just squeezed in. Yu Chu lifted his legs and put them on his arms. He gritted his teeth and breathed hard. The part Dong Chaoming thrust in was almost surrounded by wetness, and the surrounding area was wet. He breathed in and out, making Dong Chaoming's scalp numb with pleasure. He went to kiss Yu Chu's neck and saw her turning her head impatiently. He stabilized his breath and pulled down Yu Chu's shoulder strap, which revealed his anxiety at the moment. Dong Chaoming bit Yu Chu's shoulder and moved along the Licking her collarbone erotically, the skirts on Yu Chu's body were piled up. Dong Chaoming picked her up, loosened the belt around her waist, pulled her off and threw it to the ground. The hard objects under her body were absorbed. Dong Chaoming coaxed her, "Yu Chu

  , Yu Chu, eat it, eat it all."

  Dong Chaoming started to act stupid again, and Yu Chu wanted to block his mouth, thinking that it would be more likely to block his own ears. Yu Chu's waist collapsed when he grasped her weak point. She moaned and water flowed out from the place where the two of them met. Dong Chaoming held her waist firmly and suddenly pushed all the way in, almost to the top. Yu Chu jumped up a little. , her eyes were hot, and she climbed up Dong Chaoming's neck, trembling as he fucked her mercilessly,

  "Slow down...slow down"

  Dong Chaoming sank into it and pulled out slightly, inserting it with more force. He was used to it. I like this, I like to play with persistence and depth, and I get stuck in the depths every time, and when I poke at that place, it makes Yu Chu beg for mercy.

  Yu Chu's hole had been played with once by him, but now it couldn't stand the torture like this. He shrank like a spasm. The air conditioner in the room seemed to have failed. Yu Chu was so hot that sweat broke out on his forehead, and the area next to Dong Chaoming was even more intense. It's like the skin has heated up and melted together, and they can't be separated.

  Dong Chaoming gritted his teeth and pulled out the hard object from the unusually tight hole. He opened the labia hole with his fingers and stretched it to the maximum. Then he inserted the entire length of the labia. He pushed the rubber iron rod into his penis, fast and hard.

  "Baby, untie it yourself."

  Yu Chu's breasts swayed in her underwear, which made Dong Chaoming's eyes heat up. His tongue lingered on the exposed half and he sucked and bit it repeatedly. There was no room for Yu Chu to refuse. She arched her body and untied it with both hands. Opening the button of the underwear, the bulging breasts jumped out immediately, and the breast waves followed the owner's movements. Dong Chaoming stared at the pair of breasts and his whole body became even hotter. Yu Chu watched the sweat dripping down from his temples, hitting her like molten lava that almost made a hole.

  The tip of his tongue teased the red spots on Yu Chu's chest. The hot breath from Dong Chaoming's nose stirred up goosebumps on Yu Chu's back. His heart was beating not far away from him. He swallowed Yu Chu's breasts inch by inch. He was in a daze. I thought he was going to eat his heart too.

  The impact beneath him was so intense that Yu Chu gasped unbearably. The pleasure soared from the tailbone to the nerve center, and electric shocks spread throughout his body. Yu Chu helplessly called his name, "Dong Chaoming...

  Dong Chaoming... "

  Dong Chaoming was forced to take a deep breath by her, and the breath he exhaled hit his nipples. The latter stood upright tremblingly, and in a blink of an eye, he was swallowed into the endless darkness and was eaten by the monsters in it.

  Dong Chaoming is crazy, Yu Chu has this idea.

He had no patience, he had to pump endlessly, as if to crucify her on the bed, her calves kicked wildly, and she became a dam that was about to be washed down by a huge wave. She was defeated by Dong Chaoming one by one, and she could only beg for mercy with Dong Chaoming's sexual organs.,

“Hurry up. . . It's over, I can't stand this. . . ”

The wind was increasing, and the huge waves lifted higher and slapped Yu Chu. Yu Chu was like a drowning person holding Dong Chaoming tightly, with his legs wrapped around his waist, crying out.

“Why is it so cool? "Dong Chaoming rubbed her tits and blasphemed her water-stained buttocks, extremely erotic, her body was still tightening to the top, squeezing out all Dong Chaoming's dirty words, "Come and fuck me every day, okay?" ”

Yu Chu's consciousness was floating and heavy, and he didn't understand what he was talking about. He only felt the danger in his words, and shook his head indiscriminately.

Dong Chaoming's face was not good. He pinched the girl's nipples and pressed his palms down to hold the milk. He picked it up and sucked. Yu Chu's throat made a pain-like sound, with a nasal sound, which sounded numb. Dong Chaoming blocked her crying, held her waist tightly, her fingers plunged into the flesh, her lower body swayed more and more, she took a deep stab, and reached the small mouth that would suck deep. Dong Chaoming wrapped her tongue and danced around her penis twice, and shot out all of them.semen.

Yu Chu thought he was going to die, and he choked with crying at the end.

Dong Chaoming lowered his head to check the mouth of Yu Chu's acupuncture point, a little red, but still maintained the appearance of his insertion, unable to close the streams of water in Yu Chu's acupuncture point, beating the tender meat shiny. He swallowed, touched his fingers, and Yu Chu hid.,

“Not coming. . . It really doesn't work anymore. ”

Dong Chaoming's movements were very light, he opened up layers of soft flesh attached to him, inserted it deep, and pressed Yu Chu's resistance with his legs.,

“Let me see if there is any swelling. ”

Yu Chu didn't dare to move, and the fingers in his body touched against the flesh wall, as if he was really checking.

Yu Chu relaxed a little bit, but Dong Chaoming's state became more and more wrong. He touched Yu Chu's calf with his other hand, still fiery. He jerked out his fingers, turned Yu Chu directly over, separated his legs, exposed his small hole, and poked in the desire to look up again, and the moment he was wrapped again, he was hummed.

“Just one more time, baby, I promise. ”

Yu Chu's physical strength really came to an end, and he shook every time he did it. Dong Chaoming's time was too long. Yu Chu was afraid that he wouldn't even be able to hold on to one-tenth of it. He did his best to please Dong Chaoming.,

“Chao Ming. . . ah. . . . please. . . ”

“It's too deep. . . ”

Yu Chu clamped it too tightly, Dong Chaoming stretched out his hand to pull her hair aside, and kissed her back along her flying butterfly bone, with an unspeakable itch. Yu Chu couldn't even hold on to his body, so he just lay on the bed and shrugged at Dong Chaoming's top.

Too much, too full.

Yu Chu bumped under him.

Dong Chaoming bent forward, his chest constantly undulating, the muscle lines of his waist, abdomen and arms were tightly stretched, and his words were full of indulgence.,

“Yu Chu, I just want you. ”

All the recklessness of the teenager galloped on her, and the young flesh mingled together, uncontrolled, uncontrollable, unable to have fun, unable to stop.

Yu Chu didn't know how many orgasms she had, and her final memory was a bit unclear, only Dong Chaoming's hot words and the arm tied to her crotch bone were particularly clear.

Previous chapter

Back to Contents

Bookmark

Next chapter

10616