54

1) Fifty-four, Southern Latitude_Wanzhou Menghualu (Campus H)
Font: Large, Medium , Small, Eye Protection , Turn off the Lights    
Previous chapter table of contents next chapter
  Fifty-four, South Latitude

  Yacheng High School.

  Chu Yi tanned three degrees on a beach abroad, but he didn't stand out among the graduates who were all having fun outside. He leaned against the pillars outside the school auditorium and joked with his classmates who were also waiting. From far to near, the nearby crowd made whispering sounds. Chu Yi noticed the change and moved his eyes over. Several figures walked out of the crowd. Chu Yi took a closer look and saw that they were all familiar faces.

  Gu Hui and Su Zhihan walked in front. They had obviously prepared carefully and were meticulous from head to toe. Especially Gu Hui, who chose the bag in her hand that she would never carry easily on her back. Her face was full of spring breeze, with the words "cultivated" written all over her face. The pride of the first mother in the liberal arts area. But what really attracted Chu Yi was not the two of them, but the two people following them. Dong Chaoming rarely wore light-colored clothes. He was not wearing those flashy things that Chu Yi had been complaining about. He was fresh and refreshing, but his face was not very good-looking. A bit off-putting. Chu Yi clicked his tongue and turned to look at the person next to him. Just this look almost made Chu Yi's eyes fall out. Yu Chu dyed her orange-red hair, which became even redder under the sun. The ends of her hair were curled and hanging on her chest, which made her original bright features more complete, like fireworks, making people unable to take their eyes away. The expression on his face was still light, and he felt panicked for a moment when Dong Chaoming suddenly held his hand. Chu Yi caught it, and his expression became intriguing for a moment. Looking at Dong Chaoming's darkened face, he felt a burst of joy out of nowhere.

  Yu Chu tugged at Dong Chaoming's hand and tried to take it out, but he held it tightly and Yu Chu's strength was too little. She asked him in a low voice, "What are you doing?

  "

  Dong Chaoming walked beside her and refused to let go, speaking in an aggrieved tone.

  "Where's the bracelet I gave you? Why don't you wear it?"

  "My dad doesn't allow me to wear it," Dong Chaoming didn't expect such a reason. He was embarrassed. Yu Chu caught a glimpse of his expression and ran his fingers along the upper edge of the necklace to hide it in his clothes. Pulling out the other half from the collar, "But he doesn't recognize this."

  Dong Chaoming glanced at the silver light reflected on Yu Chu's chest, his face softened, and he stared at her with a strange look. Yu Chu was afraid that he would do something like this on campus. If something bold happened, she had already experienced Dong Chaoming's untimely behavior in the past two days. She hurriedly looked away and looked forward to see a familiar figure. She decisively pulled the man out to divert Dong Chaoming's attention, "Chu Yi is

  there, come over? "

  Dong Chaoming looked up and saw Chu Yi carelessly looking at them with a teasing look on his face.

  The four of them climbed onto the front porch, and the door was opening from the inside. It is the tradition of Yacheng to hold a parent-teacher meeting for the whole grade after the results are released and before taking the exam. However, this time the students are also invited. The reason is simple, because Yu Chu is their living star.

  There were all well-educated people present, and they automatically divided the crowd into three teams and walked inward. Dong Chaoming led Yu Chu and mixed in with the crowd. Chu Yi caught up from behind, his voice was not loud but it made everyone around him prick up their ears, "