Apples

Lilys pov-
I was right and the happy meal was for me it also had a cute froggy toy inside and chicken nuggies. I am very happy at the moment just content eating my fries and playing with my toy, I am slightly still upset with Jane for spanking me but not as much now. Plus she said if I ate all of my food and was good I got to pick a movie to watch before bed! Obviously I was going to have to pick a cartoon but I was okay with that. Mommy also mentioned a daycare I'd have to go to in January but that was forever away and I will be free by then.

I'm slightly confused by it as well, am I working at a daycare or is there a daycare for adults!? Honestly have no idea but once again not my problem. So far I've noticed that 1- alcohol is amazing and 2- the security in this house was definitely lacking that or it was well hidden. Either way I plan on escaping immediately. I have a few obstacles like mommy and the big scary dog and now Jane also being miles away from home but other than that I'm home free.

"Finish eating your dinner bug." Jane says snapping out of my thoughts, I only have the apples left but I don't like apples so I'm not going to eat them. Instead I simply slide them away from me and towards mommy's plate.
"No no little one, you need to eat your fruit and be a good girl for Jane she's going to be around for a while baby." Mommy informs me as she puts the apples back in front of me. I just look at her pleading hoping she was telepathic and could tell I didn't want them.
"I'll give you two options, you can either finish the apples and go pick a movie or you can sit on my lap and I'll feed you the apples and then you can go to bed." Jane says sharply, I roll my eyes. She is NOT my mommy and she needs to stop telling me what to do and on top of that mommy is a traitor for letting her boss me around!

"What'll it be lovey?" Mommy asks, she's smiling but I can tell she's losing patience as she rubs her temple. I don't want to eat the apples but I really don't want Jane to feed me them.
"you do it?" I ask mommy, she looks over at Jane and then back at me.
"I'm sorry babygirl but that was not one of the options you were given, I'm losing my patience baby you have one more minute before I decide for you." Mommy tells me, earning a slight grin from Jane. Gosh why is everyone so stupid it's just apples!
"fine" I say with lots of attitude then I grab the apple and cautiously but the yucky fruit.

It was delicious! I'm shocked but also I think it might have been pineapple that I don't like not regular apple, oops. Either way I happily munch on the rest and then pick up my plate and nearly shove it in mommy's face.
"Look mommy see I all done see!!" I say a little too loud.
"Oh I see is my little one all done with her dinner?" She coos to which I nod my head eagerly.

Jane comes by I don't know when to clean up my mess and put my plate away while mommy and I cuddle on the couch and I pick a movie. Suddenly a question came to mind one I hadn't really thought of since I was too busy drinking.
"Mommy do I get to sleep in my crib n not the cage now?" I ask tilting my head, She smiles and tucks some loose strands of hair behind my ear.
"Yes lovey as long as you continue being a good girl for mommy." She explains. This makes me happy, it's a little victory but a victory nonetheless the less, it was far more comfortable than the cage and even though it too has entrapping bars it was comfortable and I didn't feel like I was in trouble.

Janes pov-
While Victoria and Lily watched Madagascar I grabbed my laptop and began to enroll Lily in the daycare so in January she'll be all ready to go. It's called 'Dr.Helena elementary school' named after Dr.H of course. She's a world renowned scientist who devoted a large portion of her career to developing multiple medical treatments. In the past decade however she's been focusing on her community named 'a Little paradise'. Just as the name implies it's a large community tucked away where mommy's and daddy's and littles of all sorts can live care free and without the intrusion on misunderstanding people. Victorias new house is conveniently on the outskirts of this community and her office is only a 20 minute drive away at most.

Anyways it's important to Victoria that Lily attends the littles school in the upcoming year, but in the meantime she'll go to the daycare until we can correctly place exactly what age her headspace is. The questions for registration are simple enough, her hight and weight, favorite color, if she wears pull ups or diapers, basically they wanted to know what little space gear she uses. The daycare was amazing at helping caregivers figure out their littles age. Everyone goes to the daycare for at least 3 months before they can go to the correct grade for their headspace and capabilities. It caps off at 4th grade however, I'm not sure why. I'm not too worried about it as I can tell Lily is in a younger headspace so I have no doubt she'll be in kindergarten or first grade.

And I know what you're thinking, won't people find out Victoria took her? The short answer is yes but no. Yes people in the community may find out but more than 60% of the littles here are in the same predicament so I doubt anybody will contact authorities. Besides in order to live here you're required to sign an NDA, for reasons such as.

After a few more questions and a quick transaction of $2000 Lily was enrolled and ready to start January 6th and it looks like she'll have a grade by April, just in time for the school year to wrap up. Unlike actual school you don't go to the next grade rather each year you are in the same grade and class, you only ever switch those if there is a problem or the caregivers want to retest for a different grade, then it's back to daycare.

This also means Victoria has to have Lily fully trained by January or Lily will just try to run away, she'd be unsuccessful however due to the high security in the community but it would not please V nonetheless.

Closing my laptop I head back to the couch and cuddle up to the other side of V, Lily doesn't seem to appreciate it but she doesn't say anything so I stay like that while we watch the movie together.