Titos and Titties

Victorias pov-
By the time I get to my car, Jane calls me so I quickly answer and put her on Bluetooth so I can still drive.
"V?" Jane asks, she sounds like she's whispering.
"Yes love, is everything alright?" I ask while I take off towards the house.
"Lily, she..she called me mama" Jane explains. It catches me completely off guard all though I did want this to happen I didn't anticipate it happening so quickly and don't know what to say and I need to focus on driving too, so I stay silent letting Jane fill in the quiet.

"I..I'm not sure if she knew it was me, maybe she was just really upset and thought I was you.." I cut Jane off before her thoughts could spiral any more.
"She's never called me mama before Jane, she was talking to you. Gosh this makes me so happy, now my love has two mommies to spoil her!" I say admittedly excited.
"Oh thank goodness, I thought you might be upset," Jane says equally excited
"Why would I be upset love?" I ask
"I just know you don't like sharing is all" Jane laughs, and I do too because she's right.
"It's different with you Jane dear, I should be home soon I'll talk to you then okay?" I say after a moment
"Okay love see you then bye." She says sweetly
"Bye love" I say as I end the call.

I reach the house happy after a couple more minutes of driving, I'm quick to park and head inside eager to see everyone. When I get upstairs I'm greeted by the lovely sight of Lily and Jane cuddling on our bed.
"Is she still asleep?" I whisper, Jane nods her head yes and I coo and gently slide into bed with them.

The women stay in bed for another hour before Lily wakes up and when she does the sight of two people gushing over her makes her blush a deep red.
"Stoooopppp" Lily whines as she tries but fails to hide behind Jane.
"Oh come on now, I thought you missed me?" V says with a fake shocked expression.  Not wanting to upset her mommy Lily comes out from her hiding spot and shyly sits on her mommy's lap. 
"I did miss you mommy and I have fun wif ma..Jane." The little says unsure after a moment.

"Little one you can call her mama if you'd like." Victoria added apprehensively. This only causes Lilys cheeks to get brighter if possible. The little turns around quickly and hides in her mommy's chest. All she can do is nod her head up and down. Of course this makes both women very happy and soon all three are hugging on the bed.

A couple hours and some food later and all women have decided on a nice stay at home kind of evening. Right now everyone is waiting on Lily to pick a movie and Jane is putting shots for her and Victoria.
"Come on little one, you can't make a wrong choice here." Jane tries to explain, but in Lilys mind she could make a wrong choice, what if her mommies didn't like the movie??

"Otay mama" Lilys says reluctantly after a moment. Then she grabs a princess movie and hands it to the older woman who gladly puts it on. The little is quick to get on Victorias lap so she can't move, and now has to cuddle.

Lilys pov-
Right now I'm cuddling with mommy but she keeps moving!! I keep trying to get comfy but she moves again and it makes me mad so I bite her arm, just a tiny bit, not a big bite! But then I feel a sting on my thigh, she slapped me! Not very hard but enough to shock me.
"That hurts Lily, we do Not bite." Mommy scolds with disappointed look, it makes me feel like a bad girl, I just wanted to cuddle.

I'm not sure why I feel so upset about it but I feel like I might cry so I crawl to mamas lap instead, she scoops me up and holds me.
"Traitor" mommy says with a laugh, but me don't know what that means so I just keep cuddling mama.

Halfway through my movie I realize mama and mommy keep taking very tiny drinks of water and it's making me thirsty.
"Mama want drink" I say but no one hears me and they just keep laughing and talking about boring adult things! I try again but still nothing!

If no one will listen to me I'll just get a drink on my own! I turn around and make sure no one is looking at me, then I gently grab the bottom on mamas shirt and quickly go under it so now I'm touching her skin and I can see her boobies!
"Hey little one, what are you doing in there?" Mama asks as she looks down at me from her shirt collar. I smile at her because she's pretty okay!
"Milky" I say hoping she understands.

Mommy and mama chuckle a little bit which confuses me.
"Mama doesn't have any milk love, just your mommy, do you want mommy's milk?" Mama asks me sweetly and I blush then nod my head. I wish mama did have milk. Mommy helps me get out of the shirt and then I go under mommy's shirt because I learned that it's comfy like that.

Mommy takes me out of the comfy spot though and I'm not sure why but it makes me really sad and I start crying.
"Shhhh, it's okay babygirl mommy is just taking your shirt off so you can have some skin to skin." She says but I don't listen and keep crying. Then I'm cold and nakey! Before I can cry any louder mommy puts me back under her shirt and everything changes.

It's like I'm too small to even think.
I feel so warm.
I feel so comfy and safe.
I love mommy.
Mommy loves me.

Victorias pov-
"I think she's regressed more, she won't even latch I think I have to help her, isn't she adorable." I say to Jane
She shuffles over to me to get a better look and coos at the sight. I help Lily reach my nipple and soon enough she latches on and gets a good suckle going.

"Won't us drinking Tito's effect the um milk?" Jane asks me hesitantly.
"Usually it would but I've asked and confirmed with the doctor that this milk is different and more...stuff I guess you could say, grows in my breast than a typical woman so it's extra filtered. The doctor has this all in mind when creating it since all of her consumers are adults." I explain as best I can. Jane listens with close eyes and when I'm done she smiles.

"You really do love your little girl." She says endearingly
"Our little girl" I correct.
To that my love pours us another shot and we continue our gossip from before.

Eventually we put Lily to bed after another movie and some pizza, right now Jane and I are emailing Abby's master, Mr.Yoin.
He has finally replied it reads.

Dear Victoria,
I must say I do agree. And believe it or not my Abby is a little as well. Sometimes she feels more submissive hence her state when we arrived earlier. I have everything set up for everyone, next week the three of you will come here to Japan and our little ones can reconnect while us caregivers relax, email me as soon as possible for the details,
Deep regards Mr.Yoin

I must say he never struck me as the 'daddy type' but then of course he's never been more than a business partner. I have Jane email him and write down flight information and what not while I begin emailing my employees to make sure everything runs smoothly while I'm gone.

About an hour later both Jane and Victoria have finished their tasks and have reunited in the kitchen to finish the bottle they started earlier.
"Do you think it's a good idea?" V asks Jane
"Of course I do, you wouldn't want Lily upset if she learned she could have seen Abby but you said no." Jane explains. Victoria nods her head and takes the shot, feeling the burning liquid flow down her throat helps to calm her.
"You're right love, thank you" V says now a bit more calm.

Hey loves😊🩷,
You guys know what to do
As always have an amazing day🩷❤️🩷❤️🩷❤️🩷