2

*edited*

"Are you coming with us?" Clary asked

They were going to a club to celebrate our birthday. She was being nice today because it was our birthday.

"Um," I paused.

"Go with her," Jocelyn spoke from the couch. 

She didn't even look up at me. She didn't smile. Nothing. I stood up and walked with Clary out of the house. I gave Dot a wave, but she didn't return it. Simon had his van waiting outside as we climbed into the back.

"Oh Lena, are you going to spray paint too?" Simon asked.

"I guess," I touched my back pocket feeling the blade. I sat in the back with Clary. Moreen was sitting up front giving Simon googoo eyes. She finally turned and noticed me. I received a tight smile.

"Are you sure she should be coming?" Moreen whispered to Simon.

"She is okay," I said. 

She looked back and I gave her a tight smile. Moreen looked at me and then Clary. The van was silent for the rest of the ride as we drove to the club. We pulled into an alley so we could spray paint. 

Clary got out with the stickers and paint while I walked around. There were runes all over the streets here. There always was some kind, but there was a lot here. I guess since it was a club.

"Lena!" Simon yelled. 

I had wandered farther than I thought. When I turned completely I saw Alec. He was walking with Jace, well he was. Jace had hit shoulders, Clary. I moved forward my hands coming from my pockets as she spoke to him. Alec noticed me.

"Lena?" He stopped in front of me.

"She can see him," I pointed to Clary and Jace. They were talking not too far back.

"Jace!" Alec yelled. Jace hesitated but came over. Clary realized I was standing with them.

"Did she see you?" Jace nodded.

"Yeah, I uh, she's never seen me before," He muttered. I looked back at my sister.

"What the fuck."

"Sorry Lena, but we have to go," Alec grabbed Jace's arm. I nodded watching them walk into the club. I turned around watching her red hair pass me.

"Are those your drug dealers," She snapped.

"Ah! Clary no," I moved after her. I grabbed her arm, but she still moved forward. The man at the door didn't even say anything as we rushed past him angrily. "Stop! Clary, they aren't my drug dealers. Relax." 

"How did you know them? They were all tatted up!" She yelled over the music. 

I couldn't pull her out, she'd gotten through the dancers faster than I expected and linked arms with a guy. I followed behind trying to hide as she flirted with him. She was about to call out to Jace, but I caught her before she walked in. We hid behind a solid wall.