49

*edited*

"Are you two done flirting?" Clary asked as she came in

"I wasn't flirting," Jonathan scoffed.

"I was." The queen smiled at him. It was nauseating. She had this weird obsession with strange demonic creatures.

"We have to attend to the matter at hand," Clary stared at Jonathan as she turned to the queen. "You're people. They have something that belongs to us. So why don't you use your birds and your bees to tell the Seelie court to bring us the Morning Star sword."

"And if I don't comply?" The Queen moved her wrists. Clary punched her. The queen was surprised, but she was smiling. "I would expect this behavior from a proper Morgenstern, but not from you."

"I am a proper Morgenstern," She snapped. "Just like my brother and just like my sister," She added looking between the two of us. "I mean," Clary laughed as she got closer to Jonathan. "After all, we are one."

"So Your Highness," I moved forward as her eyes turned to me. "Where is the Morning Star sword?" 

"It's in the wander woods," She explained. Her eyes went to the others.

"Where?"

"I don't know for sure," She said. Clary stepped forward, but Jonathan grabbed her arm. "My guards will have to find it for me when we meet for the trade."

"She's telling the truth. Go get her secure, both of you," Jonathan demanded. I helped Clary as we kept the queen detained.

"I'm not your pet," I said.

We moved her into another room tying her tighter and locked the doors carefully. Clary left and went to the other room as I stared at the queen.

"Are you with them?" She asked. I left the room without answering her. Asmodeus was standing in the hallway.

"You aren't supposed to be here," I whispered. I looked into the other room seeing the other two were preoccupied still. 

"Magnus will have his magic back," He reached his hand forward wiggling his fingers. "You must go first."

"My sister isn't cured yet, I can't go with you yet," I whispered. He moved forward grabbing my arm.

"I'm sorry Lena, but the deal is a deal." He smiled. 

The ground beneath my feet was fire as I screamed. My skin burned off as I went through the portal. I hit the cracked ground and looked around. 

It was a red sky. Demons covered the skies. I had one weapon. Asmodeus wasn't around. I could hear the cry of the demons around.

"Asomedus!" I screamed. 

It wasn't my brightest moment, but I wasn't meant to come down here yet. I had to help Clary. I had to fix her. I pulled the dagger from my pocket as I looked around. I had no stele.