5

*edited*

I woke up, showered, and put on clothes

I woke up, showered, and put on clothes. I assumed it was early since no one else was awake yet. A few people, but not many others.

When I looked at the time it was around 11 p.m. I had just showered, but I wanted to see what the training room had to offer me. When I got there no one was in. I threw my hair up into a messy bun. A few strands were still damp, but they would try curly now.

"You don't sleep do you?" Alec leaned against the doorframe. His arms crossed and his head tilted.

"Could say the same about you. The others awake?" He shook his head and moved into the room.

"No, Izzy sleeps late. Jace is brooding and your sister and Simon, just—." He rolled his eyes making me laugh.

"Oh, I know."

"How long has he been in love with her?" He reached over my shoulder grabbing a stick. "Grab one." I picked one up and walked after him. He was wearing a tight grey shirt with black sweatpants.

"His entire life," I smiled. "Are you going to hit me with this?"

"Not if you block it," He lifted a brow and moved forward to strike, but I blocked it. He tilted his head a little.

"Fine." I smiled and went after him. I was doing better than I expected. Apparently better than he expected too.

"Are you sure no one taught you?" Both of us were breathing heavily. I moved the staff from one hand to the other. 

"Well who knows, maybe I learned when I was a year old," I teased. 

He smirked and went after my legs making me fall. I turned and swept my leg out catching his feet as he fell onto his back. I stood above him my stick pointed at his face. His chest heaved up and down as he looked up at me. He knocked my stick away from his face. I tossed it to the side offering to help him up. He yanked me down instead.

"You were going easy," I fought the smile on my face. 

My legs were straddling him and my hands were on either side of his head. A few strands of my hair had escaped my bun.

"You said you didn't know how good you were," His face was blank. 

I pursed my lips and leaned closer to him. I could hear the hitch in his breathing as my hips turned against him. My body rested against his for a moment.

"Yeah, but I doubt you're this bad," I said. 

My nose almost grazed his. I was waiting for him to shove me off. To give me some kind of signal to move, but there wasn't any. I was reading him and there wasn't any indication for me to move. 

"Maybe you're just that good," His eyes moved from my eyes to my lips. 

His body tensed for a moment as he moved his head closer to mine our lips brushing for a moment as my body tingled. His hands moved to my thighs as my hand went to the back of his neck so that our lips gently pressed together for a moment each of us hesitated to continue, but refused to lean back.