13

*edited*

I was let out

I was let out. A man had come down releasing me from my restraints. The first thing I did was kill every person in sight. I'd made it to a door and opened it. The light burned my eyes so I had to wait. There were people outside, but I couldn't see them. Not yet. It was daytime.

"Lynn! My daughter, join us," Valentine smiled as he motioned for me to walk over. I did as told seeing how rough Jace looked. I doubt I looked any better. "Look at what we've created."

"Why do you experiment on your children?" Jace asked. I stood on the other side of him seeing the needle marks in my arms. It looked like I was a heroin junky again.

"To fight fire with fire," He smiled. "Lynn you've never been cared for properly do you know why."

"You fucked me up."

"It's because of your blood, everyone feared you. They feared what you will do. You both are criminals now. Tell your brother what the blood feels like for the first time. The rushes. Tell him everything you can. Then we will talk tonight." He patted my shoulder. I turned to Jace and I told him. 

I told him everything.

***

Jace and I stepped through the portal. We were in front of a pizza shop. Valentine decided to take the two of us on a nice little field trip.

"What is this?" Jace asked.

"This used to be a lovely pizza shop until Maria killed her husband and children making this her den," Valentine smirked. His eyes moved to me. "Show your brother." 

I blinked twice and moved forward. I rushed to the back of the shop. The vampires were feeding on humans. My mind barely thought of my actions before they happened. It was like some kind of instinct. No thoughts, just actions. They were dead.

"Lena!" Jace yelled. I turned around and he looked at me. His eyes were wide as he looked at the massacre I'd made. "Everyone run! Get out!" The humans ran for their lives. "Lena, you have to get control of this."

"For once Jace, I have control." I smiled. Or I think I smiled.

"Who's Maria!" Jace yelled out to the ones hiding in the shadows. More and more vampires came out forth to see us.

"Who's asking," A woman stepped forward blood all over her shirt.

"Me," I smirked. None of them hesitated.

"Lena run!" Jace yelled, but I moved toward them. 

I didn't run anymore. I wasn't the one that should run. Vampires were fast sure, but I was faster. The new blood that pumped through my veins felt like ecstasy. It was like this was a dream. This was a dream and I was finally getting the revenge I wish I would have gotten for all these years.