45

*edited*

The sound of swords was my first clue that their plan had already gone bad

The sound of swords was my first clue that their plan had already gone bad. I moved in seeing Jace and Jonathan fighting one another. On the other side were Clary and Simon. 

Then Lilith and the very old vampire whose name I forgot. Isabelle moved with her whip catching his arm. He yanked it forward causing her to fall. Jace was thrown back by one of his strikes as I slid in blocking the blade.

"Sissy," He smiled.

"Hey Jonny," I threw his sword back making him stumble.

"What are you doing here?" His blade came crashing down on mine. My arms shook slightly as I ground my teeth. I kicked his shins making him fall and then scrambled to get up again.

"It's a family matter," I swung my sword hitting air as he flipped back. "Wouldn't miss this for the world."

"You're really getting on my nerves, Sissy." He hit my sword as I drew the other one free. He kicked me back. 

Isabelle moved forward to go for him, but he spun sending her back with a single strike. She flew back her limp body hitting one of the pillars.

"No!" I yelled. 

Jace went forward trying to hit him, but he was stabbed in the shoulder. I slashed Jonathan's shin hearing Clary's cries. I glanced over seeing her grip her leg, but she nodded to me.

"Ah!" Jonahtan knelt. I moved turning my blades as the handles hit his arms and chest. He stumbled back but used his foot again to kick me in the gut. I stumbled a bit but regained my footing. 

"You can't kill me, Sissy," He moved forward. "I'm your brother. It's Jonny." 

His eyes softened and I hesitated for a moment before going for his side, but he threw his blade up through my shoulder blade out my back like a hook. 

"We always do show our love oddly." I swept his legs out from under him. 

My knees hit the pavement as he crushed my hands forcing me to release the swords. He grabbed one going for Isabelle. I pushed myself up grabbing one of the other swords. 

Simon moved forward first biting into Jonathan's neck. When he pulled back his mouth was dripping black ooze. He was choking on the blood. Clary stumbled forward her hand going to her bleeding neck.

"Cain don't!" Simon grimaced. 

I could see the man reaching for the blade of the Malachi trap. He tried to run toward him, but his mark glowed. It threw Simon back. 

"Sister!" Jonathan yelled. Clary raised her stele putting a rune in the air.

"Clary don't!" Jace yelled. 

She pushed the rune toward Jonathan as I grabbed onto his shoulder. I would go where he went. We both fell backwards. I recognized the ceiling and I started laughing.