16

*edited*

My phone buzzed as I picked it up

"Yeah," I muttered. I was on my bed. My bathroom door closed and my body was stripped of clothes.

"Hey, I need you. Clary needs you," Luke said.

"Okay, I'll be there," I whispered.

"Lena, are you okay?" He asked. 

I pushed myself up seeing the blood on my covers. It was a mixture of black and red. 

"I'm good. Yeah, I'm good." I told him. "Sent me a pin I'll be there." 

I stumbled off the bed. My back slammed into the wall. I went through my contacts searching for Magnus. My stele was lying on the carpet near my feet. I kicked it back toward me as I moved it over my rune.

"Bean," Mag answered

"I need you," I sighed. 

There was barely enough strength in my body to move around. I wasn't going to be able to clean this up quick enough to get to Clary.

"I'm here." Magnus hung up. I let myself sit there for a moment my rune slowly working on me. There was a light knock on the door. "Bean?"

"Yeah." He opened the door seeing me on the ground.

"What happened?" He looked around the room. "Why is there still so much blood?" I shook my head.

"Can you help clean this up, I have to go," I swallowed. My mouth was dry, but I could still taste the metal.

"Lena, this isn't normal," Magnus said.

"Mag, please, just," I waved my hand to the bathroom. 

He stood up and pushed the door open seeing the massacre inside. It did look like enough blood for me to kill someone.

"Lena, you need help. I'm not kidding. You need to get someone. If you don't tell anyone I will, this can't happen. You will die if you keep doing this." Magnus reasoned. I shook my head pushing my body up. I moved forward pressing my hands in the bed to keep myself up. 

"Do you really want Isabelle to feel that? You just got a parabatai? She can feel this."

"It's a two-way street Mag," I said. One foot after the other I walked to my closet. "Will you clean this, please? I have to go help Clary."

"Bean," He muttered. I didn't turn around as I dressed myself in black. I brushed out my hair and rinsed my mouth as I went out the door. "Lena, you shouldn't go."

"I've dealt with things like this before, it's the same, Magpie. I got this." I assured him. "Thank you for the help. I'm sorry I interrupted your day." I walked out the door him following right behind me.

"This isn't like those other times," Magnus whispered.

"Don't talk about this here," I argued. "I will be fine. The first few days are the worst." He followed after me until I got to the doors.