28

*edited*

"Ready?" Clary asked

"Ready?" Clary asked. I stared at her.

"Are you?" I put my blades into their places on my legs.

"Well you certainly had fun," Jace smirked.

"Don't even, I left you two to have a fun little orgasm of your own," I shot back as I twirled my stele in between my fingers.

"You should really stop saying things out loud," Isabelle laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and shoved it in my pocket.

"I wondered why you weren't angry anymore. Got the stress out?" Jace joked. I smirked shoving him back.

"Yeah, but at least I don't have to keep pining for someone I work with." I shot back as he shook his head. Alec put his hand on Jace's chest moving him back.

"Enough you too," Alec sighed grabbing his gear.

"We need to get going," Isabelle said. "Clary?"

"I got it," She smirked and used her stelle to create a portal to the cemetery. "Why would they hide in a cemetery?"

"Well I'm telling you right now, they aren't here," I muttered. "Valentine isn't at least. I can't feel the sword and he won't go anywhere without that thing."

"They probably raided an old weapons cache," Isabelle said.

"It doesn't explain what happened to everyone else," Jace realized. 

There was a casket in front of us unburied. We walked forward my eyes catching the glint of something on the tombstone. Blood.

"I don't think they left," I looked over to Alec who was staring at blood on a tombstone too.

"It's another demon trap," Isabelle said.

"Let's split up," Alec muttered.

"That's uneven," I said. Five people. Two groups. One person goes alone.

"I'll go with Izzy," Clary blurted out.

"I'll go with Alec," Jace added. I shook my head as I pulled my blade free.

"Your sexual tension is killing me," I pointed my blade at the two of them. "Also fuck you." I pointed my blade at my sister. She gave me a tight smile.

"I was going to go with you," Isabelle smiled. I shook my head. 

We each ran to separate entrances of the tombs underground. I walked through with my blades ready. I pulled the other one free in case. I walked forward slowly listening for any movement. There was blood all over the walls. It didn't take long until the screams started.

"Fuck me!"  

I watched the forsaken come forward. One after the other I slaughtered them. My angel runes helped a lot as I went through them. Their blood coated my body as I slaughtered them. I slid past one throwing one of my blades into the other's chest. I could hear the other's voices as I came through.