Ch. 3 Night Out

Korianna's POV

No bars by JT had started playing and Kori's whole demeanor changed everyone noticed including Sinn who was still watching unnoticed by her and her girls.

What you working with? What you working with? What you working with? Show a real bitch what you working with.

The girls screamed along with other club goers and Kori was in her bag

Pay for this pussy nigga get yo bands up oh you ain't tricking nigga imma hit yo mans up cold ass cocky bitch fur in the summer time he gon keep the bills paid cause he know a bitch fine

There were other people watching her now Sinn just stood there smirking she looked damn good he loved the confidence on her this wasn't the same shy girl from this afternoon.

He didn't even notice how hard he was staring until she finally turned around and made eye contact with him.

Told y'all hoes ion work jobs I am a mf job bitches always in my mf business worried bout wtf I got going on hoe it's city girl shit even when you think it ain't city girl shit imma city girl bitch!

Kori was so glad Maura convinced her to come out with her and her friends they were all down to earth and funny. When she got back home from the gym she got a text from Maura inviting her out which she declined making up a lie about not having anything to wear.

Ten minutes later there were knocks at her front door it was Maura with a bitch really mug on her face she went as far as helping Kori find an outfit because she wasn't going for the tired ass lie.

Maura really wanted to properly thank her for saving Kamari again by taking the girl out for some fun.

A few hours later here they were having a blast. "There go ya boo again" Maura yelled over the music Kori had no idea what she said until she turned around.

When their eyes finally met she instantly looked away he was starring so intently and she felt her face heat up.

He looked even better than he did earlier she didn't even know how that was possible must've been the tequila shots talking. Sinn noticed how quickly she looked away so he started walking towards her not wanting to fumble like he did earlier.

Although Kori was still nervous around him she didn't want to embarrass herself again so she didn't walk away she just turned around towards Maura and the girls to calm her nerves but he was right behind her in what felt like seconds.

"Don't let me ruin ya vibe shorty keep talking ya shit" he rasped in her ear. Kori swore her whole spine tingled. By this time city girls was off and the DJ had something else playing but she couldn't focus.

All she could focus on was Mr. Fine being so close to her even if her back was turned his presence was enough to distract her.

She would've still been standing there awkwardly had the DJ not switched the tempo he played something slower, sensual, and a tune she knew. Sinns hands found her waist in no time as Popcaans Good Only blared through the speakers.

"This ya song too huh? Come on whine mama I can keep up I promise" while Kori was stuck in thought Sinn had already peeped how her ears perked up and how hard her head snapped towards the DJ when the melody started.

Gyal mi in love with ya curves and ya skin so smooth, yeah

smooth, yeah

know say ya freaky mi wan get you inna de mood deh smoothly

Rub ya hands dem slowly pon mi pants

she like it rough she love di turbulence