Ch.5 Bed & Breakfast

Sinn's POV
Waking up to use the bathroom Sinn noticed he was alone in bed. He didn't even feel Kori move then again he was a heavy sleeper hopefully his snoring didn't scare her off.

After completing his morning shower and hygiene he decided to check on the rest of the house it was only 11am so he might've been the only one up besides Kori. Just before he could make it down the hall the doorbell rang.

Now who tf could this be he thought to himself. It was way too early for nosy neighbors to say "hello" and he knew for a fact the group wasn't that loud last night hell there were no houses directly next to them even if they were.

He opened the front door with a natural mug on his face.

"Good morning I have a instacart delivery for Korianna. I just wanted to make sure someone was home before I left the groceries outside" the worker looked like a young college kid and there were about 10 bags worth of groceries on the ground.

"You can leave 'em here thanks hold on let me get you a tip"

Rushing back upstairs he grabbed some loose 20s and made his way back to the front door after giving the kid a $60 tip which he gladly accepted Sinn grabbed the groceries and made his way to the kitchen.

Kori made her way to the kitchen with a hungry Imani and Tizzy who of course smoked when they first woke up. "Omg I forgot about the groceries thanks Sinn" she said softly.

"Yeah thanks ugly now get out the way so we can cook I'm hungry af" Tizzy added while Sinn just side eyed him.

"And what's ya ugly ass making so I DON'T eat it since when you know how to cook?" Sinn called his younger brother out, they've known each other for over 10 years and he's never seen him even boil an egg so he called bullshit.

Imani and Kori cracked up watching them go back and forth "well actually he's our designated taster we would've asked you or Blaze but y'all were both sleep and Tank would just eat the whole fridge down" Imani responded still laughing.

Tank overheard the conversation as he entered the kitchen with a bright eyed Maura by his side.

"Now Mani don't front like you ain't  eat more tacos than me lastnight" he smirked and the group started laughing.

"AND DID! And actually you still owe me $50 don't think I forgot bookie" she said matter factly.

"You and these damn nicknames huh here's ya lil $50" Imani happily grabbed her winnings and began grabbing pots and pans to start brunch with Kori.

As Kori began rinsing off the utensils and fruit at the sink Sinn put both hand on either side of her so that she was stuck in front of him.

"So you just wake up and start cooking no good morning or nothing?" He spoke in her ear with a fake appalled tone.

He thought she looked too good in his shirt and her messy bun causing him to want to be near her. Placing his head in the crook of her neck he waited for a response she was getting more comfortable around him and he loved it.

"Good morning Sinn how'd you sleep?" She asked him as she finished rinsing some strawberries.

"I slept good until I woke up in bed alone. My snoring woke you up or sum?"

The vibration from his voice and lips tingled against her neck she had to grip her legs closer together.

"No I just wanted to make everyone some brunch but y'all didn't have much in the fridge so I got a few groceries that should last a few days" he thought she was so thoughtful they could've easily just gone out to eat but she took it a step further and got some things for the house.