Ch. 22 Caught Up

Meanwhile Across town....

Korianna had a great day spending the first half alone due Sinn bringing Tahj to physical therapy him and the guys had been taking turns attending sessions with him. 

While he was away Kori cleaned, binged watched some shows, made breakfast and had a virtual session with her therapist Dr. O'Neal. She told her Dr. how everything was going good she'd made new friends, was in a new healthy relationship, and was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Dr. O'Neal jotted down some notes before speaking "First let me say those things sound great and I'm happy you're adjusting well Korianna. My only concern is outside of your new friendships and relationships what's been helping with your anxiety?

 Friends change so do partners I don't want you to get in the habit of allowing others to dictate your growth. You've come so far I don't want you to become co-dependent or form an unhealthy attachment to others. How about this.. you find a new hobby like painting, yoga, baking or take yourself out and you can tell me how your experience was."

Kori let everything Dr. O'Neal said sink in and promised she'd follow his suggestions. She knew he was right.

 When Sinn returned they spent a few hours fucking all over the house before heading to lunch and the art museum. They were waiting for their Chinese take-out and singing along to r&b songs for about 20 minutes before Sinn got out to check on their order leaving his phone in the car.

An incoming call interrupted Koris solo car concert she furrowed her eyebrows noticing the contact Toya 🙄😡 who tf

Sincere's phone had been going off for the last few days whenever she asked about it he'd say it's work related. Korianna not wanting to make something out of nothing dismissed it since he hadn't given her any real reason not to trust him now she was regretting it.

The phone finally stopped ringing and whoever it was left a voicemail glancing out the window she noticed Sinn occupied talking to one of the restaurant employees. 

Deciding to let her female intuition win she grabbed his phone and listened to the voicemail. "Come on Sincere pick up! It's an emergency!" what the fuck. 

Her blood instantly boiled who the fuck was Toya and why was she calling him instead of 911 for the so called "emergency".

She called the number back her breathing picked up when the woman answered "Whose this?" Kori asked calmly her grandma always told her you catch more flies with honey than vinegar so she planned to keep it cute..for now. 

"No who the hell is this and where is Sincere?!" the girl spat fuck this 

"I'm his girlfriend so AGAIN WHO the fuck are YOU and why are you calling?!" Kori snapped wasn't no side bitch about to check her on HER mans phone.

The ugly ass cackle she heard further pissed her off "Tell him Saint's  mother called" *Click*

 Korianna was at a loss for words. Her stomach churned, legs shook, and she was extremely hot H-he hid a b-baby from me? a whole fucking baby! Feeling like her chest was caving in as she struggled to breathe.

"My bad Suga we got to talking bout parlays and you know how I get" he chuckled oblivious to what just happened 2 minutes ago. 

Kori quickly wiped her wet eyes and let out a breathy sigh as he pulled off heading towards him and the guys place. 

Since they didn't get to have a group dinner the night of Tahjs shooting they chose to do one tonight each couple had to bring a different food so they chose Chinese.