Ch. 7 Renee's Reason

Renee's POV

Pacing back and forth in her townhome trying to keep herself calm wasn't working.

Korianna didn't even break a sweat when she saw Fredo with her what the hell?! Houston had definitely given her a little back bone because the old Kori would've burst out in tears.

Renee had been secretly competing with her cousin Kori for years. What started off as friendly cousin rivalry turned into a full blown obsession and vendetta against the girl.

Nay knew in the back of her mind that it was wrong but she had been doing it for so long that it was like second nature to her.

Little did the family know Renee was part of the reason Fredo, who only allowed close friends and loved ones to call him Symeir broke up with Kori. They had been fucking around behind Koris back for over a year.

Whenever Kori questioned if he was cheating he'd gaslight her and accuse her of cheating on him instead.

Renee always thought Fredo was attractive and his rapping career was taking off right before her eyes so she hopped on the opportunity to fuck him.

Messing with Fredo had its perks it helped her social media following grow overnight and she got to piss off her aunty Kris & Kori in the process.

Her mom Roshelle didn't see the issue either and told her daughter she wished she messed around with her own sister's husband Bishop when she had the chance.

According to Roshelle she laid claim on Bishop first because they'd been talking for weeks. Apparently they all went to the same high school growing up and hung around the same circle of friends.

Roshelle and Bishop were a big deal back in the day let her tell it. In Roshelles mind her little sister Krishelle stole her man and she'd had secret animosity towards her ever since.

Then when Kris and Bishop got married and started a family her hate for her sister multiplied spilling onto her only child Renee.

She believed Krishelle stole her man and her life she was supposed to have the big house, wedding, multiples kids, and flourishing business.

Instead Ro ended up with a deadbeat baby father and had to work twice as hard to get half as much as Kris.

You could imagine the joy she felt when her nephew Khalil was booked for a gun charge. Finally her little sister's perfect family wasn't so perfect after all.

"I just don't get it nothings working?!" Renee scoffed to herself. She wanted Kori to snap maybe have another nervous break down like she did back in high school. Nay wouldn't feel accomplished until she broke her cousin all the way down.

Just as she started brainstorming a new plot Fredo walked in announcing his departure. After the awkward Thanksgiving dinner he stopped by Nays place for some sloppy toppy and was ready to go on about his day.

"Wait babe where you going? You don't wanna spend the rest of the day with me?" She asked him with pleading eyes hoping he'd change his mind and stay.

"Nah I already told you what I'm on I'm headed to the Stu" he said already annoyed with her begging.

Fredo didn't understand why Renee couldn't wrap her head around their arrangement. He wasn't fucking with her like that she was just a nut the head was good and pussy was available but he'd  had better and he definitely wasn't in love with the girl like he was with Kori.

Watching Kori frown at him in disapproval at that table didn't phase him he'd seen it before. But she didn't acknowledge his new rap career, or accept the VIP tickets to his show and the mention of a new nigga had him feeling some type of way.