Ch.8 Future Plans

Sinn's POV

A week later...

Sinn thoroughly enjoyed his time back home being around his mom always made him feel good.

It had been him and Melissa against the world due to his dad passing when he was younger. They endured so much together including homelessness at one point.

On his 16th birthday Sinn vowed to never allow himself and more importantly his mom to ever go without again and true to his word they never did. He was able to move Melissa out the hood at the early age of 18 that's how heavy he was in the streets.

Melissa appreciated everything her son did for her but would often ask him to stop. She constantly reminded him that she was the parent and he was the child it wasn't his job to play provider.

Of course she adored her beautiful home, luxury car, and shopping sprees but it was just her no husband or grands and often times she'd complain about being lonely to her son.

For whatever reason Melissa seemed to be really interested in her son's love life as of late he had that puppy love look on him she said.

After pressing him for three days straight he cracked and gave her vague details about Korianna making sure to emphasize that they were JUST FRIENDS.

"Uh huh none of my friends make me smile that wide my love so when do I get to meet Ms. Korianna?"  Melissa continued on. 

She felt like he needed a good woman on his arm he was handsome, respectful, childless, provided, and would make a great husband in her eyes.

Before he headed back to Houston his mom asked about his plans to leave the drug game she wasn't oblivious to his current occupation the only thing she asked was that he spare her the details.

Sinn had a great eye for art and details his memory was next level he could easily draw a portrait of a person he only seen once.

"I don't know ma I been thinking about learning how to tattoo and opening up my own lil shop nothing major. Just something to call my own you know?"

Sinn wanted to leave the streets just as bad as his mom wanted him to but he still had a few more M's to run up before then. He understood he was getting old and couldn't do this drug shit for ever.

"That's what I'm talking bout boy! and my son doesn't do small so you mean you'll own multiple shops and be the best in the city! act like you know!" Melissa said proudly encouraging her son.

That's one of the things he adored about his mother she was always encouraging him and as long as his mom co-signed it he was cool with it.

Melissa always reminded him just how important, loved, and special he was she always told him he'd be successful in anything he pursued sky was the limit for her baby boy.

The male had been back in Houston for a week now the conversation with his mom replayed in the back of his mind.

He was 25 going on 26 in a few weeks he had to run his money up now so that he could have enough money to continue supporting his mom, open his shop, and have a comfortable cushion if something unexpected ever happened.

"You good bro?" Blaze asked him the guys decided to go out for food but Sinn seemed to be spaced out.

"Yeah I'm straight just thinking about some shit me and moms talked about nun serious" he shrugged it off trying to get back into whatever the group was discussing before hand.

He was happy Blaze didn't press the issue he wasn't in the mood to talk about half ass plans and hypotheticals he'd rather have that talk with his brothers when things were finalized.