Ch. 11 Closure?

Sinn POV

It had been 2 weeks since him and Kori became a couple but sadly he couldn't enjoy it.

The same night they became official was also the night the stash house got robbed losing almost half a million worth of product and cash.

As tensions rose within the crew, he couldn't shake the feeling that the robbery and the timing of their newfound relationship were somehow connected.

It was as if someone wanted to send a message specifically to him, making the joy of being with Kori bittersweet.

The note with the mysterious number added an extra layer of intrigue to the situation. As the crew deliberated on their next move, he couldn't resist the urge to investigate the number on the back of the note.

Late at night, he sat alone in his dimly lit room, the glow of his computer screen casting shadows across the room.

With cautious determination, he dialed the number, unsure of what to expect. After a few rings, a voice answered on the other end.

The voice was distorted, making it impossible to identify the speaker. The person on the line spoke cryptically, hinting at a deeper connection to the robbery and the motives behind it.

As he dug deeper, it became clear that this was more than a random act of theft; it was a calculated move by someone who knew the crew's vulnerabilities.

The days turned into weeks, and the pressure continued to mount.
With the help of trusted allies, he began investigating the robbery, determined to uncover the identity of those who dared to disrupt the status quo.

Little did he know, this journey would lead him down a path filled with betrayal, unexpected alliances, and a dangerous game of cat and mouse that threatened not only his criminal empire but also the people he cared about.

"Aight so what y'all want good news or bad news first?" Tank asked exhaustion evident in his voice they had been working non-stop to replace what was stolen.

"Bad news I'm already irritated as fuck" Blaze responded the men stared at him.

Tizzy couldn't hold in his laugh "Nigga huh? Irritated as fuck? yeah you been around the girls too long my boy but yeah bad news first".

"So our current connect ain't fucking with us no more cause we too hot their words not mine. Good news is we may have found a new one that's willing to give us a better price." The room fell silent.

"So when do we meet the new connect and how you hear about em?" Sinn asked getting straight to the point.

He didn't like the word may he'd been in this business long enough to know connects couldn't be trusted.

"Before I finalize anything everyone has their passport right?"  The crew nodded yes wondering just how far they'd need to travel to meet the anonymous connect.

"Good our flight to Bolivia leaves in two days."

Bolivia? Sinn, not expecting an international trip so suddenly, sighed but nodded in agreement. The criminal world was full of unexpected twists, and he knew better than to question Tank's judgment.

As Sinn pondered the upcoming journey, he also dealt with the strain on his relationship with Kori. The constant danger and secrecy were taking a toll on their newfound romance.

Sinn couldn't help but feel guilty for neglecting her, responding to her texts late, and failing to spend quality time together.

She'd been sending him random TikToks, memes, and texts all day.