Ch. 23 Latoya's Side

Latoya POV

I never meant for shit to get this far when me and Ricardo met a few years ago he was just a regular clients at a club I use to dance at. He'd always splurge on me, whenever he came to the club I never left with anything less than 20 racks.

When me and Sinn started dating he told me I didn't have to work the pole anymore because he'd take care of me. I agreed to quit and he went above and beyond to make sure I was well kept there wasn't a thing I couldn't have.

The only issue was I missed the rush and independence dancing gave me and as much as I loved Sincere I knew I wasn't ready to be who or what he needed. He was ready for a wife and kids while I was still enjoying being young and free.

So while Sinn was out all hours of the night or gone OT I used my free time to continue dancing which is how I ran back into Ricky. What started off as our usual song and dance turned into a drunken night of me venting about feeling trapped in my relationship when one shot turned to 5.

Ricardo assured me that he would never make me feel smothered or trapped because he too valued his freedom and independence.

One thing led to another and I ended up in the mans penthouse suite with my legs in the air and his face between my thighs. Assuming he wanted me to return the favor I reached for his member I still remember the words he spoke before stopping me.

"No hermosa, this is a favor and you can return the favor when it's time." I had no idea what he meant by that but I laid back down as instructed and he continued pleasing me for hours. When I woke up the next morning he was gone but left me his contact info I felt so guilty and vowed to never sneak around again.

But as Sinn and his crew became more established he had less time for me he spent more time away from home and I spent more time at the club and ultimately with Ricky. What started off as a one time thing became a whole affair. I wouldn't find out about his fiancé until 6 months later and by this time my feelings were already involved.

I knew Sincere planned on proposing soon I just didn't know when, he had been hinting towards it for over a month and I knew I had to leave soon. The night before I left I made sure to fuck him to sleep and I won't lie sex with him was always amazing but that night he fucked me like he owed me something. We went round after round and when he finished in me I didn't worry seeing as how I was on birth control.

The next morning I woke him up with some complimentary head and made breakfast in bed he was so full of gratitude and adoration I began feeling bad about my decision to leave. But I had to put me first knowing playing wifey wasn't what I wanted at the time.

When he left to run errands I hit Ricky and told him to book my flight to Tx which he gladly did and a few hours later I was gone.

Everything between Ricky and I were fine the first month but you know the saying you never really know a person until you live with them? I learned a lot. He wasn't the man he claimed to be and when he found out I was pregnant he screamed up and down that I tried to trap him.

He began financially, verbally, and physically abusing me not caring that I was pregnant since he didn't want a child anyway but I knew for a fact it wasn't his. Me and him almost always used protection and whenever we didn't he'd always grab a plan B despite me being on birth control.

When I met him in New York he lied and said he was this big time real estate agent and that he also invested in stocks. Of course I believed him because why would a man 10+ years older than me lie about something like that. I later found out age DOESN'T equal maturity when his real career was accidentally revealed to me by one of his workers.

I ran away from a man who would've given me the world to a man who didn't give a shit about my well being never mind my unborn child. I didn't know Ricky was a informant until after Saint was born imagine my surprise when I found out Sincere was also in Houston I wanted to reach out to him on so many occasions but I didn't know how.

After making up a convincing lie about my mom falling ill Ricardo let me go back home to visit her. Livid was an understatement my mother only opened her door because she seen Saints car seat. She was already pissed off at the way i left but missing my whole pregnancy and the birth of her first grandchild really set her off.

I was already ashamed I didn't need her kicking me while I was down so after a few hours of letting her bond with her grandson I went to one of the most understanding people I knew.

When I arrived at Ms. Knights residence she was shocked of course I didn't tell her everything but I did tell her I was sure Saint was Sinceres son. I had no idea he was in town until he walked in the house looking good as hell.

Of course he wasn't happy to see me who would be and the mention of a child he knew nothing about caused him to storm out. When the results to the DNA test came back I expected him to reach out but he didn't and by this time I was back in Houston with Ricardo.

Rickey said he didn't trust me even though I was the one who helped him break into Sinn and the guys stash house a few months back. I know it was fucked up but I did it so he could stop threatening me and my child now he wanted me to help set them up I never agreed to taking anyones freedom.

I was in way too deep I also didn't expect for Sinn to have moved on so yeah I might've burst his lil girlfriends bubble but oh well she shouldn't of played on my phone. Now I had to figure out a way to warn him and get away from Ricardo for good for the safety of our son.

A/N: How y'all feel about Latoya? I wanted to give a lil backstory of how her and Ricky crossed paths

Please excuse any mistakes 💕

I finally posted a updated before 1am !!!