Ch. 16 Attitude Check

The next morning...

The sound of shattering glass interrupted Krystal's peaceful sleep. The warm orange hues fighting through the sky along with her fatigue let her know it was way too early to disturb any of the other girls so she went to investigate the noise herself.

Quietly tip-toeing towards the source of the noise in the kitchen she popped her head around the corner and smacked her teeth when she seen Blaze.

"It would be you making noise this early" she said voice full of irritation as she checked her phone seeing it was only 6:30am.

Blaze eyes narrowed on her before he finished cleaning up the glass plate he dropped and headed towards the door without saying a word.

Unbeknownst to the girls Krissy already expressed her feelings to Blaze and he'd been distant ever since. This trip was the first time they'd been alone since her confession and she felt angry and foolish for saying anything at all.

"You coming?" he asked before disappearing outside Krissy huffed but followed behind him as they made their way to the outdoor couch.

"Before we sit take this flick of me real quick" he suggested "ugh where's your phone?" She asked with her hand already out.

"I don't know just use ya shit and send it to me" It was too early to go back and forth so she did as requested showing him the pics she'd taken.

He pretended to choose the best pic before placing the phone in his pocket. "Blaze stop playing and give me my phone" he ignored her and nodded towards the couch.

She made sure to leave a good amount of space between them as they sat the last thing she wanted to do was seem pressed and clingy.

Blaze noticed the space and the scowl on her face as she stared daggers at him. "Listen, I'm not good at this talking shit my fault for going missing shit just got hectic after the shooting" He watched her face soften as her eyes widened in shock.

"You didn't tell me you got s-shot" she stammered "Because I didn't pussy ass niggas missed but aye never mind that. I'm not fucking with the animosity I heard in ya voice earlier" he stated peering into her eyes.

Rolling her eyes she stood up deciding to end the conversation refusing to let him play in her face.

Before she could reach the front door Blaze quickly snatched her up "I know you heard me talking I don't know what the fuck ya problem is but fix it quick now sit ya hardheaded ass down" his voice boomed causing a tingle down her spine. 

She stomped back to the couch with her arms crossed pouting. "I don't care bout none of that bratty pouting shit. I'm trynna talk to ya silly ass but you throwing a tantrum" he towered over her small frame as she avoided eye contact.

"Well talk nigga damn!" she snapped, Blaze let out a dark laugh forcing her to look up at him seeing a wicked smirk on his face. "Lay back for me" he said lowly.

She hesitantly did as told as he lifted the oversized graphic t shirt that fit more like a dress above her waist revealing her bare lower region.

"Look at me" he demanded with authority as he began rubbing her sweet spot. Krystal gasped as his hand pleasured her and she began feeling the moistness between her thighs.

His desire filled eyes never left hers "Oh Blaze" she moaned watching him replace his hand with his mouth.

"Aaaah!" she screamed as he pointed his tongue on her  tingling clit her eyes rolling to the back of her head in pleasure.

"Keep yo fucking eyes on me!" Blaze shouted as he pinched her nipples her legs twitched, when she looked down at him she almost came at the sight of her wetness dripping from his chin.

He continued teasing her sweet spot with his tongue as he inserted two fingers. "P-please Blaze I can't" she panted the pleasure overwhelming her body.

"Fuck that what happened to ya attitude baby?" he asked as he began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

"What's my name?" he asked watching the tears well in her eyes. Krystal struggled to respond all she could do was moan.

"Ba-baby please Blaze I"WRONG WHAT'S MY FUCKIN NAME?" he demanded an answer ignoring her begging "D-Daddy aaaaah" she bawled out her body jerking as Blaze ate her through her orgasm.

They shared a sloppy kiss afterwards so she could taste herself.

Blaze carried her to his bedroom allowing her to enter the shower first. A few minutes later she felt cold air on her back as he entered behind her.

After their shower Krystal checked her phone she'd heard notifications going off and wanted to see what could possibly be going on this early in the morning. Her eyes widened when she saw the post.

 Her eyes widened when she saw the post

Liked by Tizzytaughtya01 and others

Blazeemdown_2x: Keep you on my side like a fuckin hip 🔐my lil brat 🙄 @Theyenvy_Krissy

"Bryyyyson" Krystal cooed calling him by his birth name and kissing all over his face. "That's why you took my phone to steal a pic? sneaky ass" she asked smiling big.

"That ain't the only thing I posted" he chuckled as she looked through her notifications again.

Liked by Prettyluh

Liked by Prettyluh.Mani and others

Theyenvy_Krissy: That's MY MF MAAAAAN! 🤞🏾👩🏾‍❤️‍👨🏾😋

The pair just laughed at each other before Krystal snuggled into her mans chest. "I'm sorry I won't snap on you like that again" she said just above a whisper.

"I know you won't shorty I was gentle this time. Next time imma fuck the attitude up out you" he rasped in her ear.

The two decided to get a few more hours of sleep before joining the rest of the group for brunch and excursions.

A/N: Just a lil filler how we feeling about Blaze and Krissy?

Thanks for making me #1 in the #Wellwritten category luuuh y'all real bad💗🥹

excuse any mistakes 💗