Chapter 1

Chapter name- The graduation

The pink city of Rajasthan, Jaipur. At Jaipur University, the graduation ceremony was going on. The principal came on the stage. " So now let's give the awards to the top 3 students of the collage. " said the principal. The principal gave the award to the boy. " Now it is time for the 2nd award, and it goes to Jhanvi. " said the principal. Everyone clapped and Jhanvi came to the stage and took the award and then clicked a photo with the principal. The principal then picked the mic. " Now it is time for the topper of the college. That is none other than Anaya Desai. Let's have a huge round of applause for her. " said the principal.

Everyone started to clap. A girl wearing a white indian suit with silver bangles, nose pin and earrings. Her long black hair was open and covering her back. Milky white skin, beautiful black eyes and pink lips. She was an angel in disguise. She is Anaya Desai. Anaya came to the stage and took the award. " Congratulations Anaya. " said the principal, " Thanks sir. " said Anaya with a smile on her face. Anaya and the principal clicked the photo and then Anaya came down. Anaya walked out of the Hall.

Anaya came out and stopped a taxi. She sat inside the taxi. " Colony 24. " said Anaya. The taxi driver started the taxi and took it from there. Anaya looked at the award that was in her hand. " I am so happy. " said Anaya. The taxi driver stopped the taxi outside the house. A beautiful blue colored house. Anaya looked at that house. She gave the money to the taxi driver and stepped down the taxi.

Suddenly someone held her. Anaya got shocked and she looked at that person. " Vansh, you. " said Anaya while hitting Vansh. Vansh laughed. " Oh come. I want to talk to you. " said Vansh and pulled Anaya. " But Vansh. " said Anaya, " Shh Anaya. " said Vansh and pulled her. As soon as Anaya and Vansh left, some black cars stopped outside the blue house. The driver came down and opened the back gate of the car. Kaveri Rajvansh, the matriarch of the Rajvansh family, came down the car with her son Sanjay Rajvansh and daughter-in-law Sandhya Rajvansh.

The Rajvansh family name is very popular in Rajasthan. Dadi looked at Sanjay. " Sanju, Vansh always wanted Anaya to be his bride. Today, I will make sure that Anaya is our younger daughter-in-law. " said Dadi. Sanjay smiled. " Yes Maa sa, that is surely going to happen. " said Sanjay. Dadi along with Sanjay and Sandhya walked towards the door of the house. Sanjay rang the bell. " Coming. " a voice came from inside. The gate opened and Savitri ji, wearing a red banarasi saree, stood there. Savitri ji is Anaya's grandmother.

Savitri ji looked at Dadi. " How come here, Kaveri?" asked Savitri ji, " First let me come inside. Then we will tell you." said Dadi, " Oh yes. Come in." said Savitri ji. Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya came inside. Savitri ji, Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya sat down. Savitri ji looked at Dadi. " Kaveri, what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" asked Savitri ji. Dadi looked at Savitri ji and held her hand. " Savi, you know that Anaya and Vansh know each other since childhood. So I am thinking of getting them married." said Dadi.

Savitri ji looked at Dadi with a smile. " That is so nice. And I only have a few days to live. And if I will see Anaya settled before my death then I will get heaven. " said Savitri ji. Dadi smiled. On the hilltop, Anaya and Vansh stood at the hill top and looked at the sun setting. Anaya looked at Vansh. " Vansh, what is this?" asked Anaya, " Shh, look there." replied Vansh and pointed in the direction where a helicopter was flying. That helicopter came above Anaya and Vansh and the rose petals fell on them.

Anaya smiled. When she looked at Vansh who was sitting on his knees with a ring box in his hand. Anaya covered her mouth. " Ms Anaya Desai, my childhood friend, my diaper buddy, will you marry me and become Mrs Anaya Vansh Rajvansh?" asked Vansh. Anaya sat down with him on his knees. " Yes, yes, yes." replied Anaya. Vansh picked the ring and put it in Anaya's ring finger. Anaya looked at the beautiful ring in her hand.

Vansh held her hand. " Let's go. I will leave you home and then I will go home and talk to Maa and Papa." said Vansh, " Okay." said Anaya. Anaya and Vansh left from there. They reached Anaya's house and Vansh saw his cars standing there. " These are my cars. That means." said Vansh and ran inside. Anaya followed him. They both came inside and saw Savitri ji, Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya looking at them. Sandhya ji got up and came to Anaya.

" Namaste aunty." said Anaya and touched Sandhya's feet. " Anaya, you are like my daughter. And daughters don't touch the feet of the family members." said Sandhya. Sanjay came to Vansh. Vansh looked at him. " Did you propose to her?" asked Sanjay, " Yes Papa and she said yes." replied Vansh. Sanjay smiled. Savitri ji looked at Anaya. " Anaya." said Savitri ji.

Anaya looked at Savitri ji. " Dadi. " said Anaya and came to her. Anaya sat down with Dadi and Savitri ji. Dadi looked at Anaya. " Anaya, do you like this stupid? " asked Dadi while pointing at Vansh. " Dadi. " said Vansh while making a face. Anaya smiled. " Yes Dadi. " said Anaya while blushing. Dadi smiled. She removed her bangle and gave it to Anaya. " This is for you. " said Dadi.

Sandhya looked at Savitri ji. " Aunty, let's start the wedding ceremonies tomorrow. We will have the enagement." said Sandhya, " Yes." said Savitri ji. Dadi got up and looked at Savitri ji. " Come on Savi. We all will shift to Rajvansh palace." said Dadi, " But." said Savitri ji, " I will listen to anything. Let's go." said Dadi and held Savitri ji's hand. Savitri ji, Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya along with Anaya and Vansh came out of the house. They all sat in the car and left from there.