Chapter 10

Chapter name- Closeness

Everyone completed their brunch. Sanjay and Sanjeev went from there. Kartik and Varun went from there to work. Anaya sat down on the sofa. She started to wait for Rudra to come back. After 3 hours, Rudra came back with his client Mr Malhotra. Rudra and Mr Malhotra looked at Anaya. Anaya got up. Rudra looked at Mr Malhotra. " Mr Malhotra met my wife Anaya." said Rudra, " Namaste." said Anaya, " Namaste." said Mr Malhotra.

Rudra and Mr Malhotra sat down. They started to talk on their business contract. Mr Malhotra lit the cigarette and started to smoke. Anaya wasn't feeling comfortable. Rudra noticed it and then he pulled Mr Malhotra's cigarette and threw it in the bin. Mr Malhotra looked at Rudra. " I am sorry Mr Malhotra, but my wife isn't comfortable with this." said Rudra.

Anaya looked at Rudra and smiled. Meanwhile Kriti was standing in the middle of the desert. Her car had broken down. She looked at her phone. " I am getting late. Kaka, how much more time?" asked Kriti. Kaka looked at her. " Sorry Rajkumari, but it will take almost 30 minutes." said Kaka. Kriti looked at the time. " Oh god. I will be late. Let me call someone." said Kriti. Kriti decided to call Shagun but by mistake she called Kartik.

Kartik was very happy to see Kriti's call. He picked the call. " Shagun, can you come to my location? My car broke down and I am getting late. If I don't meet Mrs Dolly today then she will not give me this contract." said Kriti, " Kriti, first thing I am not Shagun, I am Kartik and second send me your location. I am coming." said Kartik and cut the phone. Kriti looked at her phone. " Oh god." said Kriti.

Now Kriti had no option and send Kartik her live location to Kartik. Soon Kartik reached there and stopped his car. Kriti opened the gate of the car and sat inside. Kartik looked at her. " Where to drop you?" asked Kartik. Kriti looked at Kartik. " Blue house cafe." replied Kriti. Kartik drove the car from there. Kriti looked at Kartik. " You shouldn't have come here. You left all your work and came here just to help me" said Kriti.

Kartik looked at her. " Kriti, I am always free for you." said Kartik while driving the car. They reached the blue house cafe. Kriti came down the car and looked at Kartik. " Thanks." said Kriti. Kartik looked at her. " I will wait here. You get free then we will go home together." said Kartik, " Okay." said Kriti and walked inside cafe. Kartik saw his phone ringing. " Hello Maa." said Kartik with a smile on his face.

" Kartik, will you talk to Sanjay Bhaisahab or should I talk to him?" said Manorama, " Maa." said Kartik, " Come on Kittu, I also want Kriti in his house as a daughter-in-law." said Manorama, " Maa, let me at least talk to Kriti. Let me know even if Kriti loves me or not. " said Kartik, " Okay. But fast. Because I have no problem in arranged marriage." said Manorama, " Okay Maa, bye." said Kartik and cut the phone.

Meanwhile, in Rajvansh palace, Dadi with Sandhya, Shobha and Yamini were sitting in the gardan and having tea. Yamini looked at Dadi. " Maa, I want some money and my shares from the Rajvansh property." said Yamini. Dadi, Sandhya and Shobha looked at Yamini in shock. " Yamini, what are you saying? You have already taken your shares. Even Shobha gave you her shares. " said Dadi. Yamini married Sudeep.

Sudeep wanted to start his own business. So Yamini asked for her shares from the Rajvansh family. Dadi and her husband Kuldeep gave 3 farmhouses and 3 crores to Yamini. Yamini sold those houses and spent 3 crores and the extra money in Sudeep's business. But his business flobbed very badly and he committed suidce. Sanjay payed off the depths of Sudeep and gave Yamini a house in Shimla. Shobha looked at Dadi. " Maa, please calm down. " said Shobha.

Dadi looked at Yamini. " Yamini, you know that your father divided the property equally. Now everything tht is left is of Rudra and Kriti. " said Dadi. Yamini slammed on the table. " But Maa, what about Raj?" asked Yamini. Dadi looked at her. " Don't show this anger to me. And whatever part of the Rajvansh family is given to Shobha is share that is given to Vikram. You should have used your shares properly. " said Dadi in anger.

Sandhya came to Dadi. " Maa sa, calm down. Otherwise you will get a heart attack." said Sandhya. Dadi looked at Yamini. " It would have been good if Sanjay's father wouldn't have gotten you in this house. Come Shobha." said Dadi. Dadi walked inside with Sandhya and Shobha. Yes, Yamini was adopted by Kuldeep ji. In the blue house cafe, Kriti came out with Mrs Dolly. Kriti saw Kartik standing with the support of his car and a coffee in his hand.

Kartik saw Kriti and walked towards her. " Done with the meeting?" asked Kartik. Mrs Dolly reconized Kartik. " Hello Mr Mehra." said Mrs Dolly. Kartik looked at mrs Dolly. " Hello Mrs Dolly." said Kartik. Kartik and Mrs Dolly shook hands. Kriti was very jealous. " How dare this Dolly touch my Kartik?" said Kriti in her mind. Kriti came to Kartik. " Let's go Kartik. We are getting late." said Kriti.

Kartik looked at Kriti. " Okay. Nice meeting you mrs Dolly." said Kartik, " Same here, Mr Mehra." said Mrs Dolly. Kartik and Kriti sat in the car and left from there. Meanwhile, Anaya and Rudra were heading home. When Rudra got Jai's call. " Yes Jai, I hope you have a good news for me." said Rudra, " Yes Boss, Virat is in the farmhouse." said Jai. Rudra got a devil smile on his face. " I am coming there." said Rudra.

Rudra told the driver to stop the car. Anaya looked at him in confusion. " What happened?" asked Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya, " I have some work. I will complete that work and come home. The driver will take you." said Rudra and came down the car. The driver took Anaya with him. Rudra left for the farmhouse with his guards.