Chapter 9

Chapter name- Rudra's rage

In the RR empire, Rudra was sitting on his chair like a king. Sanjay, Sanjeev, Kartik and Varun were sitting along with them. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram were sitting with them. Kuku Bhatia looked at Sanjay. " Bhaisahab, will you tell us why you got us here?" asked Kuku Bhatia. Rudra looked at Sanjay. " Baba, you will tell him or should I tell this to him." said Rudra.

Sanjay held Rudra's hand. " Calm down Rudra. We will take care of this." said Snajay. Rudra slammed his hand on the table. " Papa, this father-son duo has done 1 crore loss to this company. You all know that I can do anything but what I can't handle is loss." said Rudra. Kartik looked at Vikram. " Vikram, you and Kuku uncle have done loss of 1 crore. " said Kartik. Vikram looked at Kartik.

" Did anyone ask you to say?" said Vikram. Sanjeev looked at Vikram. " Vikram, don't forget that he is my son." said Sanjeev. Vikram looked at Sanjeev. " That I know and what is the prove that we have done this loss." said Vikram. Rudra looked at Varun. Varun picked the laptop and played a video. In that video, Vikram was giving money to a man. Vikram and Kuku Bhatia looked at each other in shock.

Rudra looked at Vikram. " Now you have 24 hours. Get the money otherwise you know what I will do with you." said Rudra. Kuku Bhatia got up. " Okay Rudra. Now calm down, we will get the money." said Kuku Bhatia. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram left from there. Rudra looked at Sanjay. " Papa, you should I told me about this." said Rudra, " Sorry Rudra but we thought that you would get angry on Vikram and Kuku Bhatia." said Sanjay.

Rudra got up. " Anything it is. I should be having all the information about my company." said Rudra and went from there. Kartik and Varun went with Rudra. Sanjeev looked at Sanjay. " Sanju, you know now what is going to happen." said Sanjeev, " Yeah, that I know." said Sanjay. In Rajvansh Palace, Anaya was packing 5 tiffins. Sandhya and Shobha came there. " Anaya, what are you doing?" asked Shobha.

Anaya looked at them. " Actually, I am taking lunch for Rudra and everyone. They all haven't eaten anything since morning so." said Anaya. Shobha came to Anaya. " You are so kind Anaya." said Shobha. Anaya smiled. She packed the lunch and then went from there. She was coming out when suddenly she bumped into Raj. Anaya was about to fall but Raj held her.

Raj looked at Anaya with lust in his eyes. Anaya looked at him. " Are you okay, Anaya?" asked Raj, " Amm, yes, I am fine." replied Anaya and then went from there. Raj looked at her. " She is so beautiful. I just want to have her for a night." said Raj. Jai was standing there with a car. He came down when he saw Anaya. Jai walked and opened the backdoor of the car for Anaya. Anaya sat inside. Jai closed the door and then sat on the driving seat.

Jai started the car and then drove the car from there. Soon they reached the RR Empire. Jai came down and opened the door for Anaya. Anaya came down the car and then looked at the beautiful tall building of the RR Empire. Anaya walked inside and looked at the lift and then walked towards it. When suddenly the receptionist, Anita stopped her. " Excuse me, who are you? And whom do you want to meet?" asked Anita. Anaya looked at her. " I want to meet Rudra." replied Anaya.

Anita was shocked. " The CEO?" said Anita, " Yes." said Anaya. Anita looked at Anaya from top to bottom. " Have you seen yourself? Why would the CEo meet you?" said Anita. Anaya crossed her arms. " I think you are forgetting that you are just a receptionist. " said Anaya. Anita looked at Anaya. " How dare you? Do you even know what Rudra sir would do when he gets to know that an outsider said this to me. Rudra sir hates when someone says something to his employees." said Anita.

Anaya smiled. " And he wouldn't like that just an employee tried to insult a family member of the Rajvansh family." said Anaya and turned towards the lift. Anaya was about to press the button of the lift but Anita held her hand. Anaya looked at her. " I said that you are not allowed inside." said Anita, " You are no one to say this to me."

said Anaya. Anaya pushed Anita and this angered Anita a lot. She raised her hand to slap Anaya.

But Anaya held her hand and twisted it. Then she slapped Anita. Anaya's fingers had printed on Anita's cheeks. " How dare you slap me." said Anita. Anaya looked at Anita. When the lift suddenly opened. Anaya and Anita looked at the lift and saw Rudra, Kartik and Varun standing there. Anita looked at Rudra and started to act. " Rudra sir, look at this girl. She first misbehaved with me and then when I tried to stop her she slapped me." said Anita.

Anaya looked at Rudra. Rudra looked at Anita in anger. " How dare you stop my wife? Do you even know who she is. She is Anaya Rudra Rajvansh. " said Rudra in anger. Anita was shocked to hear this. " I am so sorry. I didn't know that. " said Anita, " So you mean you are only apologizing to me? So that means if the other people come here and they are not related to Rudra or anyone rich." said Anaya. Anita looked at her. " Please Madam, forgive me." said Anita.

Varun looked at Rudra. " Rudra, I think that we should fire her." said Varun. Kartik looked at Rudra. " Rudra, I agree with Varun. Let's fire her. Only then the others will understand." said Kartik. Anita sat down on Rudra's feet. " Please sir." said Anita. Rudra looked at Jai. " Jai, take her." said Rudra. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Come." said Rudra. Anaya and Rudra came inside the lift and then went up. Kartik and Varun were with them.

Varun looked at Anaya. " Bhabhi, how come here?" asked Varun. Anaya looked at him. " Actually, I cam here to give you all lunch. You all haven't eaten anything since morning. " said Anaya. The lift opened. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik and Varun saw Sanjay and Sanjeev standing there. Sanjay looked at Anaya. " Anaya." said Sanjay. Anaya, Rudra, Kartik and Varun came out of the lift.

Anaya looked at Sanjay. " Papa, I came with the food. Come, I will serve it for you all." said Anaya, " Okay." said Sanjay. They all came to Rudra's cabin. Anaya served everyone the food. Everyone started to have the food. When Keshav, Rudra's assistant, came there. " Boss." said Keshav. Rudra looked at him. " You have an important meeting." said Keshav. Rudra got up. Till now he didn't have touched the food.

Anaya looked at Rudra. " Rudra, at least have the food." said Anaya. Rudra looked at her. " Sorry Anaya, but I have to go." said Rudra and walked out of the cabin. Kartik looked at Anaya. " Anaya, don't worry. Rudra will have food after he comes back from the meeting." said Kartik, " But he should have the food. It is not good for the health of Rudra." said Anaya. Sanjay, Sanjeev, Kartik and Varun looked at each other and smiled.