Chapter 3

Chapter name- Coincidence or faith

The next day, Anaya came down wearing a beautiful red anarkali suit. Vansh looked at her and smiled. " Ready for the temple?" asked Vansh. Anaya looked at Vansh and smiled. " Yeah." said Anaya. Anaya and Vansh came out of the house. They saw Rudraksh standing there. Vansh looked at Rudraksh. " Bhai." said Vansh. Rudraksh looked at Vansh. " Come, I will take you to the temple." said Rudraksh, " Okay Bhai." said Vansh.

Vansh came to the gate and opened the door for Anaya. Anaya sat on the backseat. Rudraksh sat on the driving seat and Vansh sat on the passenger seat. Behind Rudraksh's cars, 5 cars were moving that was full of guards. They reached the temple. Rudraksh looked at Vansh. " You both go and then Jai will take you both back home." said Rudraksh. Vansh looked at Rudraksh. " Bhai, come on." said Vansh.

Rudraksh looked at Vansh. " Vansh, you know that I don't believe in all this. " said Rudraksh. Anaya looked at him. " I think you should do. They always do what is right. " said Anaya. Vansh looked at Rudraksh. " Come on Bhai, please." said Vansh, " Okay." said Rudraksh. Rudraksh parked the car. His bodyguards spread around the temple. Anaya, Rudraksh and Vansh walked upstairs towards the temple. They came inside the temple and stood in front of the Mahadev and Mata Parvati's statue.

Vansh bent down to touch the feet of Mahadev and Mata Parvati. Suddenly the pandit took the chunni from Mata Parvati's head and kept one end on Rudraksh's shoulder and other on Anaya's shoulder. Anaya and Rudraksh looked at each other and then at Vansh. Vansh looked at them. They all were shocked with what happened. Rudraksh turned and left from there. Vansh looked at Anaya. Anaya was looking at Rudraksh. Vansh kept his hand on Anaya's shoulder. " Anaya. " said Vansh.

Anaya looked at him. " Come on. Let's go, we are getting late. " said Vansh. Anaya smiled. Vansh held her hand and then came down the stairs of the temple. The pandit was looking at them.

" Anaya aur Vansh ka millen lekha hi nahi hai. Anaya ke liya toh koi aur bana hai. "

" The union of Anaya and Vansh has not been written. Because of Anaya, someone else has been made for her. "

Anaya and Vansh came down the temple and saw Jai standing there. Jai bowed his head and opened the door of the car. Anaya and Vansh sat down in the car. Jai closed the door and sat on the driving seat. Then he took the car from there. They reached the Rajvansh palace. Anaya and Vansh came inside.

Dadi, Savitri ji, Sanjay and Sandhya looked at them. " Oh kids finally you are back. " said Dadi. Sandhya got up and came to Anaya. " Anaya, go to your room. Kriti and Shagun have already started to apply the mehendi on their hands. " said Sandhya, " Okay Maa sa." said Anaya and ran upstairs. Anaya came inside her room and saw Kriti and Shagun were sitting and having 2 girls applying mehendi on their hands.

Kriti looked at Anaya. " Anaya, come. Apply the mehendi. You are the bride." said Kriti. Anaya sat down on the bed. 2 girls started to apply the mehendi on Anaya's hands and feet. One of the girls looked at Anaya. " Whose name or the first letter of the name you want to write on the name in your mehendi?" asked the girl. Anaya was lost somewhere. Suddenly she said, " Rudraksh." said Anaya.

The girl wrote 'R' on Anaya's hand. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun got mehendi applied on their hands and then got free. They were sitting and chatting. When Vansh came there. " Food for the 3 beautiful ladies. " said Vansh, " Thanks Bhai." said Shagun. Vansh smiled. Vansh started to feed Anaya. Kriti made a face. " Oh my god. When will someone come to feed me?" said Kriti. Anaya, Shagun and Vansh laughed.

Vansh fed Anaya and then left from there. Anaya looked at Kriti. " I will go and wash my hands." said Anaya and went to the washroom. She picked the oil and was about to pour it in her hand when she noticed the 'R' writing on it. Anaya was shocked. Suddenly she remembered that when the girl asked what to write on her hand she replied 'Rudraksh'. " Oh my god. What is all this happening? First the ring didn't fit, then the chunni of Mata Parvati was kept on me and Rudraksh and now 'R' instead of 'V'." said Anaya.

Anaya looked at herself in the mirror. " Let me clean this. Hope that the mehendi doesn't come dark so that I can write 'V' instead of 'R'. " said Anaya. Anaya then washed her hands with the oil and then cleaned it with the tissue. Anaya came out and saw that no one was there. Anaya closed the door and lay on the bed. Anaya hoped that the mehendi should come out little but god had some other plan.

The next morning, Anaya woke up and saw the mehendi. She was shocked to see the dark mehendi. When someone knocked the door. Anaya came down the bed and opened the door of the room. She saw Sandhya standing there. Sandhya looked at Anaya. " Anaya, how is the mehendi?" asked Sandhya. Anaya looked at her hand. " What happened? Show it." said Sandhya with a smile on her face. Anaya moved her hand to Sandhya.

Sandhya saw the mehendi and smiled. " Wow, this is so nice. I love it." said Sandhya. Anaya pulled back her hand before Sandhya could spot 'R'. Sandhya looked at Anaya. " Now, get ready and come down. It is time for your and Vansh's haldi." said Sandhya, " Okay Maa sa." said Anaya and went inside the room and closed the door.