Chapter 23

Chapter name- Rudra is kidnapped

Rudra was shocked to hear that Anaya knew about her brother. Rudra looked at Anaya. " Anaya, you know about your brother? " asked Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. " Yes Rudra. Dadi tried to hide it from me but she wasn't successful. I have been looking for my brother for the last 10 years. " said Anaya. Rudra hugged Anaya, " Don't worry Anaya. I will find your brother. " said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra and smiled. " Now sleep. " said Rudra. 

Anaya lay down on the bed and Rudra covered her with the blanket. Rudra had some work so he came to the study room and started to work. The next day, Anaya woke up and saw that Rudra wasn't in the room. " Oh god, did Rudra sleep in the study? " said Anaya. Anaya came down and wore her slipper. She came to the study room that was attached to their room. Anaya opened the door of the study and saw Rudra sitting on the chair and his head on the table and sleeping. 

" Oh god. Rudra. " said Anaya. Anaya came to Rudra and shook him. " Rudra, wake up. " said Anaya, " Anaya, please let me sleep. I am very tired. " said Rudra, " Then sleep on the bed. You will sleep better. " said Anaya. Rudra woke up and rubbed his eyes. Rudra got up and kissed Anaya on her cheeks. Anaya smiled. Rudra then went from there. Anaya came to the washroom and took a shower. She came out in a purple saree. 

She saw Rudra sleeping. Anaya came to him and gave a kiss on his cheeks. Rudra got a smile on his face. Anaya saw this and then came out of the room. She saw Kriti standing with Shagun. Kriti was in a blue saree and Shagun was in a light green saree. Kartik and Varun were with them. Kartik was in a blue kurta and Varun was in the green kurta. Anaya came down. Kriti, Kartik, Shagun and Varun looked at her. " Where is Rudra? " asked Kartik. Anaya looked at her. 

" He is sleeping. He was working the whole night. " replied Anaya, " Oh, it's okay. " said Varun. Sandhya came to them. " Anaya, Kriti and Shagun, come on. You have to prepare the mandir. " said Sandhya. They looked at Sandhya. " Yeah, we will do the work. " said Kriti. Anaya, Kriti and Shagun then came to the mandir and started to prepare the mandir. Anaya was making the rangoli while Kriti was changing the clothes of the kuldevi and putting the garlands around her neck. While Shagun was decorating the mandir. 

After some time, Rudra came down. He was in his black business suit. Sanjay looked at her. " Rudra, why are you dressed like this? " asked Sanjay. Rudra looked at Sanjay. " Papa, I have some work. But I will be back before the pooja starts. " said Rudra. Rudra took the blessings of his parents and then went from there. Rudra sat in his car. The driver sat on the driving seat and then took the car from there. Rudra was looking outside the window. He was thinking about Anaya and smiling.

Suddenly his car stopped. Rudra looked at the driver. " What are you doing? " said Rudra in anger. That driver turned towards Rudra with a gun in his hand. He pointed that gun on Rudra. " Rudra Rajvansh, you are gone now. " said that driver. Rudra was shocked. The gate of the car opened and 2 men came inside and made him smell something. Meanwhile in the Rajvansh palace, a glass fell from Anaya's hand. Everyone looked at her. " What happened? " asked Sandhya. Anaya looked at her. 

" I think something is wrong with Rudra. " said Anaya. Sanjay came to her. Anaya looked at him. " Don't worry Anaya. Nothing will happen to Rudra. Actually nothing can happen to him ever. " said Sanjay with a lot of confidence. Anaya smiled but she was still thinking about Rudra. Meanwhile in an abandoned place, Rudra was tied up with ropes on a chair. He was still unconscious. Vikram came there. " Rudra, you sent me to jail and now you will pay for that your whole life. " said Vikram. Vikram looked at his men. " Torture him a lot. " said Vikram, " Okay Boss. " said Vikram's men. 

Vikram then went from there. The clock was clicking and soon it was time for the Kuldevi pooja. Everyone was in the mandir. Dadi looked at Anaya. " Anaya, where is Rudra? " asked Dadi. Anaya looked at her. " Dadi, I told him to come back early. Let me call him. " said Anaya. Anaya came out of the temple and then called Rudra but the phone didn't connect. Anaya's heartbeat was rising. She joined her hands. 

Anaya closed her eyes and joined her hands. " Mahadev please. Keep Rudra safe. " said Anaya in her mind. Meanwhile, Rudra gained conscious and found himself on that building. A man saw Rudra gaining conscious and punched his face. Rudra's cheek started to sallow. Rudra looked at that man in anger. " You open me. Then I will show you what Rudra Rajvansh is. " said Rudra. Those men started to laugh. " Rudra Rajvansh, you are under our control. First we will kill you and then your darling wife. " said one of those men. 

Rudra got angry on hearing Anaya's name. Rudra gathered all his strength and pulled his hands. The ropes broke and Rudra got up. Those men looked at each other and then attacked Rudra. Rudra held their hands and broke their hands. Those men screamed in pain. The men who were standing outside the room looked at each other and then came inside. Rudra looked at those men in anger. Those men ran towards Rudra. Rudra started to beat those men. 

In the fight, Rudra got hurt but soon those men were on the ground. They all were half-dead. Rudra was a karate campaign and a professional boxer. Rudra picked the gun and the car keys. Rudra walked out of the house and came to the car. He opened the car and then sat inside. He kept the gun on the passenger seat and then drove the car from there. 

Meanwhile in the Rajvansh palace, everyone was getting worried for Rudra. This was the first time when everyone was very for Rudra. Rudra reached the Rajvansh palace. Anaya looked at the gate. Rudra came inside. " Rudra. " shouted Anaya and ran towards him. Everyone looked at them. Anaya and Rudra hugged each other. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram looked at each other in shock. " Are you okay? Look at yourself, you are hurt. " said Anaya. Anaya was very scared when she saw Rudra hurt. Anaya broke into tears. Rudra looked at her. " Anaya, I am fine. Don't worry. " said Rudra. 

Rudra looked at Anaya and cleaned her tears. Sandhya came there. " Rudra, what happened?" asked Sandhya. Rudra looked at her. " I am fine, Maa. " replied Rudra. Dadi came to him. " Rudra, why didn't you take the guards along with you? " asked Dadi, " Sorry Dadi, but I had some important meeting. " said Rudra. Kartik and Varun came him. " At least, you should have taken us with you. " said Varun, " Guys, please, first let Rudra take rest. " said Anaya, " Okay Anaya, calm down. " said Kartik. 

Kartik and Varun helped Rudra and took him to his room. Anaya went with them. Rudra sat down on the bed. Anaya picked the first aid box and applied the medicines on Rudra's wounds. Rudra saw tears in Anaya's eyes. " Anaya, please calm down. " said Rudra. Anaya looked at Rudra. " I will not allow you to go to Delhi tomorrow at any cost. " said Anaya. Rudra held Anaya's hand. " Anaya, calm down and please. This happened because of my foolishness. I should have taken the guards with me. " said Rudra.