Chapter 35

Chapter name- Rudra's anger

At night, Rudra came home along with Kartik. He saw that no one was there. Kartik looked at Rudra. " Rudra, where is everyone?" asked Kartil. Rudra looked at him. " I think they must be in their rooms." said Rudra. Then Rudra and Kartik went to their room. Rudra came to his room and saw Anaya wearing Rajasthani jewelry. She was in the blue Rajasthani lehenga. 

Rudra was shocked to see Anaya. Rudra came to Anaya and hugged her. " Anaya, I am saying that if you keep looking like this then you will not be able to apply the lipstick ever. " said Rudra. Anaya smiled. " Rudra, move. I have to get ready. " said Anaya and pushed Rudra. Rudra sat on the bed. Anaya picked her sindoor box and filled her maang and then wore the mangalsutra in her neck. Rudra was looking at her and smiling. 

Anaya looked at him. " Rudra, what will you wear? " asked Anaya. Rudra got up. " I think I should wear traditional. Bade Mama sa would like it. " said Rudra. Rudra went to the closet room and took out his blue kurta and dhoti. Rudra wore his kurta and then started to tie his dhoti. After some time, Rudra came out and saw that Anaya was no where. " It looks like she went down. " said Rudra. Rudra came down and saw everyone there. 

Rudra came to Anaya. Rudra looked at Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya. " You all leave together. Me, Anaya, Kartik and Kriti will come together. " said Rudra, " Okay. Come Maa. " said Sanjay. Sanjay held Dadi's hand and then they along with Sandhya walked outside the farmhouse. Dadi, Sanjay and Sandhya sat in the car and left from there. Jai was with them. Rudra, Anaya, Kartik and Kriti sat in the other car and left from there. 

In Vikram's house, Kuku Bhatia, Vikram and Anna were sitting. Vikram looked at Anna. " Anna, what will we do? I want Rudra killed. " said Vikram. Anna looked at Vikram. " Vikram, you have to give me some time. " said Anna. Kuki Bhatia was thinking something. " Rudra is now 26 that means. " said Kuku Bhatia. Anna and Vikram looked at him. " If Rudra is 26 then what is it? " asked Anna. Kuku Bhatia looked at Anna. " Anna, 26 in Rajvansh family means cornation. That means in a few weeks it is Rudra's crowing ceremony. That is the best time to attack the Rajvansh family. " said Kuku Bhatia. 

Vikram and Anna looked at each other and smiled. " That is the best day. " said Anna and started to laugh. Kuku Bhatia and Vikram also started to laugh. At Amjer, Dadi's brother's house, the whole house was decorated for the engagement night of Amara and Aman. Dadi, Sanjay, Sandhya, Anaya, Rudra, Kriti and Kartik came inside. Dadi's brother Keshav, Keshav's son Neel and Neel's wife Madhu and Neel and Madhu's daughter Amara were standing in the hall. Keshav was very happy to see Dadi. " Kaveri. " said Keshav. Dadi looked at Keshav and smiled. " Bhaiya. " said Dadi. 

Keshav ji and Dadi hugged each other. Sanjay and Neel hugged each other. " Namaste Chacha ji. " said Rudra and Kriti and touched Neel's feet. " Oh my god. You both look so grow up. " said Neel. Sanjay looked at Anaya and Kartik. " Neel, they are Anaya and Kartik. Rudra and Kriti's life partners. " said Sanjay. Neel looked at them. Anaya and Kartik came to Neel and touched his feet. " Stay happy. You both have resemblens. Are you both siblings? " asked Neel. 

Kriti smiled. " Yes Chacha ji, Anaya and Kartik are siblings. " said Kriti. Keshav ji looked at Kriti. " Kriti, you know that you are not allowed to call your husband with his name." said Keshav ji. Kriti looked at Keshav ji. " Sorry Bade Mamu sa. " said Kriti. Anaya and Kartik looked at each other in confusion. Rudra came to them. " Guys, Bade Mama sa is a little old school so just adjust. " said Rudra in a low voice. Anaya smiled. Madhu looked at everyone. " Come let's go. It is time for the engagement. " said Madhu. Everyone then walked towards the garden. Suddenly Amare pushed Anaya a little. Anaya was about to fall but Rudra held her. 

" Anaya, are you okay? " asked Rudra. Rudra looked at Amara in anger. " Amara, are you mad? Can't you see her? " said Rudra. Amara looked at Rudra. " Come on Bhai, it was just a mistake. " said Amara, " It is not a mistake you pushed her on purpose. " said Rudra. Madhu looked at Rudra. " Calm down Rudra. " said Madhu. Rudra looked at her. " Sorry Chachi. But when it comes to my wife I don't listen to anything. " said Rudra. 

Sanjay looked at Amara. " Amara, I think you should apologize to Anaya. " said Sanjay. Amara was shocked. " But why me Tau sa? " asked Amara, " Because you are at mistake. " said Dadi, " Nox I will never apologize. " said Amara, " Okay don't apologize. Maa, Papa, I am leaving with Anaya. " said Rudra. Keshav ji looked at Rudra. " Rudra, this anger isn't good for you. " said Keshav ji. 

Rudra looked at Keshav ji. " We also don't like the way how kuch old school you are. Have we ever told you? No right. Come Anaya. " said Rudra and held Anaya's havd and got her out of the house. Sanjay looked at Keshav ji. " Mama sa, actually Anaya is pregnant so Rudra is very worried about Anaya a lot. " said Dadi. Madhu looked at Dadi. " But Bua sa, Rudta shouldn't have talked to Papa ji like this. " said Madhu. Dadi looked at her. 

" I know. But Rudra's anger is just like his grandfather. Sanjay's father was just like Rudra. " said Dadi. Keshav ji looked at everyone. " For now let's go for the engagement. " said Keshav ji. Sanjay looked at Keshav ji. " Mama sa, don't worry. I will talk to Rudra once I reach home. " said Sanjay. Keshav ji just looked at Sanjay and smiled and then walked out of the house. 

In the car, Rudra was driving the car. Anaya was looking at him. Rudra knew that Anaya was a little angry with Rudra because of what he did. " Oh come on Anaya. I know that I was very angry. I am sorry. " said Rudra. Anaya kept her hand on Rudra's shoulder. " You have to calm down and control your anger. " said Anaya. Rudra looked at Anaya and smiled. " Okay. As my wife says. " said Rudra. Anaya smiled.